Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephenie's other projects

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Stephenie's other projects Empty
PostSubject: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:41 pm

In a few interviews Stephenie has stated that she has a few other projects in the works besides twilight related books.
She said that she has plans to work with other mythological creatures and one example she brought up was mermaids.

What kind of a mermaid story do you think Steph might write?

If we look at her other books like twilight and the host it's hard for me to imagine what kind of plot she might come up with. I'm assuming we're not going to see Edward turn into a merman any time soon.
Back to top Go down
ClassyCullenAlice11796
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ClassyCullenAlice11796

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Now thats sumthing to be depressed about... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~dazzlemejasper11796

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:39 pm

ahah i was thinkin like a vampire mermaid!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:04 am

We can only hope we get midnight sun somewhere between a few of her other novels.
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:09 am

I don't remember where, but there was this article that said that her next book was going to be about ghosts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:16 am

nomadgirl wrote:
I don't remember where, but there was this article that said that her next book was going to be about ghosts!
Oh sweet! I would really like to have a decent ghost story to read. I hope she won't make it scary. There are too many horror ghost stories out there. I bet Steph will come up with something unique and fun to read.
Back to top Go down
ClassyCullenAlice11796
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ClassyCullenAlice11796

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Maybe she should write about, Faires? No thats not a very SMeyer thing to do. Hmm, I think ghosts would be interesting, but she should ttly write on the werewolves, I'd luve to understand where they came from...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~dazzlemejasper11796
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:50 pm

She should do another vampire series that have nothing to do with the Twilight vampires!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:16 pm

nomadgirl wrote:
She should do another vampire series that have nothing to do with the Twilight vampires!
That would be interesting. I think the entire time I was reading it I would be waiting for Edward to show up.
I'm going to die if we don't get midnight sun soon...
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:40 pm

well if it's a sexy ghost ! I really don't see a problem tongue
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
well if it's a sexy ghost ! I really don't see a problem tongue
I was actually sort of thinking that too. Like I would love to have a ghost romance of some sort. I doubt that's what she has in mind but it would be really cool. There was a fanfic similar to that. Ghost falls in love with a human etc. Is wasn't very well written so I just had to stop after a while...but the idea was interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:22 am

lol i can come up with a few plots for mermaids and ghosts....

Mermaids:

The world doesnt know about them... the world doesnt see them but one day [insert guy name here] stumbles upon their hiding place. Scared that their secret existence is over with but [insert girls name here] trusts him. Soon they realize there is more at stake then just the mermaids secret. Will [insert guys name here] be able to keep the secret and keep them safe from the world? Will [insert girls name here] be able to bring together the humans and the mermaids before its to late?

Ghosts

All [insert girls name here] life she didnt fit in... Her parents didnt care to notice her or listen to her. But when they move to a new town and into a new house something happens. She finds herself seeing a young man.... She always thought ghosts were supposed to be ugly or scary but yet she wasnt scared and he wasnt ugly. He falls in love with her. And she falls to... But the secrets of there are more secrets to his life and this house that may threaten everything [insert girls name here] holds dear. Will they be able to keep [insert guys name here]'s past at bay and keep her family safe?

thats what i got!!!! but that isnt much... lol

Please i beg you not to take or steal these ideas for the sake of writing and fandoms... please dont do that or else i will avoid this forum and podcast for a long time. no joke... so please respect my ideas.
-Bailee

Last edited by Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
lol i can come up with a few plots for mermaids and ghosts....

Mermaids:

The world doesnt know about them... the world doesnt see them but one day [insert guy name here] stumbles upon their hiding place. Scared that their secret existence is over with but [insert girls name here] trusts him. Soon they realize there is more at stake then just the mermaids secret. Will [insert guys name here] be able to keep the secret and keep them safe from the world? Will [insert girls name here] be able to bring together the humans and the mermaids before its to late?

Ghosts

All [insert girls name here] life she didnt fit in... Her parents didnt care to notice her or listen to her. But when they move to a new town and into a new house something happens. She finds herself seeing a young man.... She always thought ghosts were supposed to be ugly or scary but yet she wasnt scared and he wasnt ugly. He falls in love with her. And she falls to... But the secrets of there are more secrets to his life and this house that may threaten everything [insert girls name here] holds dear. Will they be able to keep [insert guys name here]'s past at bay and keep her family safe?

thats what i got!!!! but that isnt much... lol

I really really like your ideas. You should write some stories yourself about these things
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:03 pm

lizthetwilightfrog wrote:
I really really like your ideas. You should write some stories yourself about these things

Thanks... i enjoy thinking up plots.... and i do it when i am reading books too... i guess thats why i love writing fanfic.... Very Happy
but for some reason plots seem sooo easy to think of. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's other projects   Stephenie's other projects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephenie's other projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: