Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter thread

Go down 
+19
teamjacob112410
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
nomadgirl
Missy Skywalker
jjfudd123
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
sparklingpixie1987
silverbulletsdont_scareme
Irish_Vampire93
Victoria+Edward=LOVE
ohmyedward
edward_dazzles_me
IckyNiki
Fandom_United
MrsMcVampy
lizthetwilightfrog
Happy Twilighter
Jacob_imprintedonme
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 pm

I actually agree with that. The thing I liked about the Deathly Hallows is that it kept you guessing. You didn't know who was safe from being killed off. I read somewhere that in the Order of the Phoenix, Mr. Weasley was supposed to get killed off, but she kept him on and instead killed off my favorite character--Nymphadora Tonks(Lupin). I think the saddest moment in that book was when Harry "died" and saw his parents and lupin and sirus.
Back to top Go down
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:39 am

lol Mrs Emmett Cullen, your spoiler didn't work.

but i agree Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:48 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
I think the saddest moment in that book (Deathly Hallows) was when Harry "died" and saw his parents and lupin and sirus.

Same here...I cried like a little school girl when he was walking through the forest and was asking what it was like to die Crying or Very sad. That part was almost as bad as when
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:07 pm

oooo that about killed me when I read that, that and when Fred died i was like NOOOOOO!!!!! I don't think i've ever cried so hard.
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:36 am

Every quiz I've ever taken including the two you posted say I'm in Gryffindor
My favorite book is The Goblet of Fire. I love all the action that goes in it. I happen to adore dragons...so that may also be the reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:36 pm

I'm a Ravenclaw, through and through! My favorite book is PoA because I am madly in love with Moony and Padfoot. I also loved how it came, pardon the cliche, completely out of left field.

My favorite characters, as stated above, are Moony and Padfoot, though I have a special place in my heart for Harry, Hermione, Fred, George, Tonks, Voldemort, Bellatrix, Snape, Draco, Ginny, and pretty much all of the characters!!!

Now I'm going to ask a question about the people who run the podcast that shall not be named. Do you listen to their Harry Potter one? Their Twilight one?
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:43 am

Hehe, I know how to rig the Sorting Hat on any website! Very Happy

Anywho, I'm a Slytherin. Yes, they're evil, but I love that house! My favorite books would have to be PoA, GoF, or DH, because I can't decide on one favorite. The books are EPIC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Ok, so I finished the HP books like a a month and a half ago and I reeeaaaally miss it Sad I miss reading about my Ronnie Sad But I have so many more books that I wanna read so I cant read the 6th one again. HP IS MADE OF AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEEEEEE. I'm gonna go watch the Half-Blood Prince trailer like 9 more times. The 6th book is the best one by faaarrrrr!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Btw, whats the official date that the movie's comming out??? I dont feel like going to look it up, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 am

Gawd, I STILL don't have any clue as to what house i'm in. It's always ravenclaw or hufflepuff these days. Apparently I was braver as a kid when i would get griffendore all the time. wonder what happened? o_0
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:55 pm

I'm Griffindor, all the way man!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:37 am

Mrs_Emmett_Cullen wrote:
Ok, so I finished the HP books like a a month and a half ago and I reeeaaaally miss it Sad I miss reading about my Ronnie Sad But I have so many more books that I wanna read so I cant read the 6th one again. HP IS MADE OF AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEEEEEE. I'm gonna go watch the Half-Blood Prince trailer like 9 more times. The 6th book is the best one by faaarrrrr!!!!

Whoot!!! What did you think about the new trailer?
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:36 am

GRIFFINDOR!

My favorite book(s) are DH and GoF. Idk they just got me sooo connected.

My fave characters are
Students- Twins! and Ron.
Adult- Sirus, Lupin, and Tonks (sobs)

The trailers are EPIC!!!

In an article though a bunch of HP fans saw the movie and said that anyone who as read the books will be dissapointed. But in not gonna let it bother me.

Wow long post sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

PostSubject: Harry a History...   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:25 am

Has anyone read Harry, a History by Melissa Anneli. It's got a great section on wizard rock. What do you think if you have?
Back to top Go down
teamjacob112410
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamjacob112410

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:11 pm

HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm

I have been placed in Ravenclaw almost every single time, and I took the second test, it placed me in Gryffindor. Huh. Well, 9/10 or 10/13, I have been placed in Ravenclaw. Gryffindor twice and I think Slytherin once.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Fandom_United wrote:
Has anyone read Harry, a History by Melissa Anneli. It's got a great section on wizard rock. What do you think if you have?

Yep, and I had no idea about any of that stuff on wrock (except for the obvious Switchblade Kittens and Harry and the Potters stuff) I learned so much from that book. When I grow up I really want to be Melissa Anelli (Thanks Lauren Fairweather).
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs. Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:45 pm

I read it and I found it to be a very intersting read. I thought it was going to be boring but it wasnt. Too bad I couldnt finish it because it was going to be held for another person =[ oh btw I am GRIFFINDOR! 
Back to top Go down
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
katie cullen :]

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:56 pm

ravenclaw!! REPRESENT!!

luna lovegood is made of awesome!

my favorite book (DUH) is deathly hallows!! i was SO into it!
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:11 pm

You Scored as Hufflepuff

These belong in Hufflepuff, Where they are just and loyal. Those patient Hufflepuffs are true And unafraid of toil.

Hufflepuff................76%

Griffindor.................73%

Ravenclaw...............69%

Slytherin.................42%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter thread   Harry Potter thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2