Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A novel without mythical cretures??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kelrose
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
kelrose

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-09

A novel without mythical cretures?? Empty
PostSubject: A novel without mythical cretures??   A novel without mythical cretures?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey! I've got a ton of questions, but I guess I'll just start with these Very Happy

Do you think Stephenie would be able to write a novel involving only 'normal' characters? No vampires, werewolves, aliens, mermaids.. etc.
Would she be able to write a book from Angela's life/view? Would you read it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that she probably could, but it wouldn't be as good. I think the main thing that attracts readers is the mythical/abnormal character in the novel, and it kind of brings the book together.

I would definitely read it, just because the book would be Twilight related. And because I think Angela is awesome. But it wouldn't come close to the other Twilight books. Unless Angela really does turn out to be a witch! affraid

I don't think she would ever write a 'normal' character book though, but who knows? Smile
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: A novel without mythical cretures??   A novel without mythical cretures?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:42 pm

umm i think she could but it wouldnt come near as good as twilight. she'd have the same basics if it was a love story or something (cuz shes AMAZING at portraying the insensity of love) but the basics would be that someone wants something/ someone that they cant have. but thats just what i think her writing style is based on twilight and the host... even in the host ian cant have wanderer because she's a totally different species... so yeah i think she could but knowing her she'd stick with that same topic and it might be repetitive

and then yeah i would definatly read it because i love twilight and i'd read anything from stephenie and i really like angela's character like she's the only cullen that i would be friends with
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: A novel without mythical cretures??   A novel without mythical cretures?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Stephenie could do it if she wanted to. But why would she want to? JK if she did I might read it, but I find humans boring so i maybe. IDK. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A novel without mythical cretures??   A novel without mythical cretures?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A novel without mythical cretures??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: