Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Sun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria+Edward=LOVE
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Victoria+Edward=LOVE

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Ok I have a question. If Midnight Sun gets published what picture do you think will be on the cover? I've been pondering this and I just don't know what would fit.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:19 pm

well it would have to be red and white and black right? so if there is any way forthem to do a moon or sun red and white then i think that would be it. hmmm what else is there... idk good question i will have to think about it more!
Back to top Go down

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:35 pm

i say.... it will be...

Twilight=Forbidden Fruit

Hmmm maybe the same as twilight or

Have you ever seen when the sun is like blood red when it sets... that could be one...
Back to top Go down
Victoria+Edward=LOVE
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Victoria+Edward=LOVE

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:29 am

Yeah I think it would probably have something to do with a sun. But then again none of the other book covers had anything to do with the name, so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:10 am

I think the covers have more to do with the story than the title...

for Twilight - the apple represented the fobidden fruit (like the garden of eden, that's why there's the quote from Genesis in the front)

for New Moon - Stephenie said she has no idea why the publishers chose the tulip, but she liked it, lol

for Eclipse - I don't know Stephenie's ever explained it, but to me (and judging from the poem in the front) the fire (Jacob) and the ice (Edward) are pulling the ribbon (Bella) apart till she breaks... just my opinion

for Breaking Dawn - Stephenie explained that the cover meant two things... first, it represented Bella's position in the vampire world - moving from the weakest player (the pawn) to the strongest (the queen) ... second, it foreshadowed that the end battle would not be a bloody massacre but a strategic play for power like a chess game.

as for Midnight Sun... i personally think the cover will have more to do with something pertaining to Edward and the story rather than a sun exactly (the rest of the book titles had references to celestial elements, but there were no suns or moons or anything like that for them) ... but who knows, I could be wrong, lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:10 pm

We know for sure that it will have red, black, and white.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
Sponsored content

Midnight Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Sun   Midnight Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Sun
Page 1 of 1