Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a really odd bella and edward song

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a really odd bella and edward song Empty
PostSubject: a really odd bella and edward song   a really odd bella and edward song Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:11 pm

its And She Said by Lucas Prata

wa oh
(do u believe?)
wa oh
(do you believe?)

I'm driving home the road is wet its raining
but i just can't wait to get to you tonight
The thought of what we did last night its got me crazy
Now I can't think of anything but you

do you believe we happened for a reason?
('cuz you know I do)
and could you believe that this was meant to be?

and she said yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah) oooh oh (oooh oh) Yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah) wa oh (wa oh)

and she said yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah) oooh oh (oooh oh) Yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah) wa oh (wa oh)

The way your body moves is so amazing
I just can't wait to show you what I do
The way you get so cool it must be freezing
Let me pull you close I'll give my heat to you

Do you believe we happened for a reason?
('cuz you know i do)
and could you believe that this was meant to be?

do u believe (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah) do u believe (yeah yeah yeah)

and she said yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah) oooh oh (oooh oh) Yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah) yeah yeah yeah

yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah) oooh oh (oooh oh) Yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah) wa oh (wa oh)

and yes these r the lyrics. lol! its a good song but too many yeah's in one song!! its the kinda of song that bella and edward would be dancin to in a club. and yes i did read a fan fic about that. its called Heatwave by Ruby-Wednesday but i am not gonna put it up for a fan fic of the week, i finished tho! lol
Back to top Go down

a really odd bella and edward song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Song of The Week Suggestions-
Jump to: