Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AndreaV
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Quick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Quick Questions   Quick Questions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:20 pm

1. If you could get Stephenie write a book about anything, what would you chose? Twilight Series aside.

2. Who's your favorite Quileute/Pack Member and why?

3. What do you think would happen if Renesmee was bit by a vampire? Being a half-breed like Jacob, do you think it would hurt her like it would to him?

Love your podcast!
Back to top Go down
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Quick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question   Quick Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:24 pm

1. hot human guys!
2. Seth is the nicest and most normal. also if they do a good job on the movie they can make seth really funny.
3. renesmee would have one day of pain (versus 2 or 3) and then be a complete vampire and be thirsty and all that.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Quick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:36 pm

If Stephenie could write a book i think it would have to b another forbidden love story, she is really good at those

My favorite pack member is Jake just cuz i feel bad he had to imprint on a frickin demon

I think maybe if she bit someone they would only take in half of the effects like maybe they would live forever but not have the speed or strength or thisrst for human blood. Like half of the effects would be gone
Back to top Go down
jacobsbella2011
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobsbella2011

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Quick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:43 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:
If Stephenie could write a book i think it would have to b another forbidden love story, she is really good at those

I agree with that for 1.

2. hm thats hard..I love jake but i'd say Seth because he is so nice ans sincere. Who couldn't love him?

3.I think that she either would be killed becase of the half-breed thing or she would turn into a vampire completely
Back to top Go down

Quick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:40 pm

1. I will say this and say it now.... If host and twilight are aside i say a ghost story... she is go at scifi love stories and i wanna see how she would write it!!!

2. If you ever read the fanfic i wrote awhile back you would know this.... I have and always will love Seth more.

3. i believe she would become a full vamp. There is said it. Or she wouldnt be affected at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Questions   Quick Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Questions
Page 1 of 1