Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

special smell=?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-08

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:48 pm

We all know that Bella was the best smelling human Edward had ever met. Because Edward is awesome he resisted chowing down and instead fell in love with her. If a human smelled that could to a vampire and the vampire didnt eat them would falling in love always be inevitable? here it seems so but remember emmett was in love with rosalie and he still "met" (and ate) two humans that smelled better. did they really not smell better and emmett was just weak at the time? or if he had stopped and waited would he have gotten to know them and fallen in love? i want every theory!
Back to top Go down

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: Re: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 pm

okay i using something i heard in the books.... They are attracted to their prey. Physically. Its the way they are made but i honestly doubt that Emmett would do anything like that. He loves Rose. But with Edward when he fell in love it was different then her being his prey. He was protective of her from her first day in Forks. I believe that no Emmett would not fall in love with one of the humans that smell good to him. Edward fell in love because thats what was supposed to happen and not because she smelled good to him.

There is my theory. lol! hope you like it....
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: Re: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:59 pm

i bet if Rosalie was human and he saved her, her blood could have possibly smelled better than those other ppl he killed.
Back to top Go down
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 am

right. i just find it to coincidental that the one person that smells good to edward he falls in love with. now the harder question is, how do you make yourself smell good for edward? ;-)
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: Re: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:16 pm

LOL ummm roll around in freesia! Idk if you really could make yourself smell better. I dont think you have controll over what your blood smells like... but if i knew of a way and Edward Cullen was real (*tear* ), then i would do it in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 pm

i wish!!! he needs to be real! how can the world exist if he's not?
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: Re: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:37 pm

huh... maybe he does exist and stephenie meyer is a vampire who writes about the 'fictional' creatures because nobody would think they exist if there is a fictional book telling a 100% Non-fictional story! think about that!
Back to top Go down
therapycasecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
therapycasecullen

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:26 pm

HOPE!!!!:-)
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: Re: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:33 pm

therapycasecullen wrote:
HOPE!!!!:-)

thats all we can do is hope!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

special smell=? Empty
PostSubject: Re: special smell=?   special smell=? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

special smell=?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-