Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jasper's past.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Jasper's past. Empty
PostSubject: Jasper's past.   Jasper's past. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 am

okay, so i have been anticipating the whole jasper past thing to be onscreen for FOREVER. i thought it was pretty great, despite the diner scene being cut. anyway, what did you guys think about maria/jasper? in the book, it was only hinted that there was a romantic relationship, but in the film, they actually KISSED, and jasper confessed that he thought it was 'True Love' (airquotes) ...?

so? thoughts? thanks!
Back to top Go down
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Jasper's past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper's past.   Jasper's past. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:02 pm

well i really liked it, because that way it drew a parallel between Jasper and Riley. except Riley died because of it.

did anyone else notice that Maria was also in the werewolf bonfire story? i was like WHOAH! haha
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Jasper's past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper's past.   Jasper's past. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:50 pm

woah! haha i thought she would make a perfect maria before we saw her later...i mustve not been paying very good attention, because i was thinking, "wouldn't it be crazy if that was maria?" pffttt (blonde) but that's a good point. poor riley. (sniffles)
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Jasper's past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper's past.   Jasper's past. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 pm

hahahaha!! i think i was actually thinking the same thing..then i saw her in jasper's story & was like OMG!! it IS her! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jasper's past. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper's past.   Jasper's past. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jasper's past.
Page 1 of 1