Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Empty
PostSubject: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Hello ladies,
fantastic job with the podcast. The best part of my day is chilling out listening to you guys talk about my favorite subject and laughing until my sides hurt.
Here's my question...
I absolutely love Twilight but I've always been a little sad that we never get to see what Halloween in forks would be like. I think Stephenie really missed out on a chance to write some hilarious material at the Cullen's expense. What do you think the Cullen's do on Halloween and which Cullen would you take trick or treating?
Can you imagine Edward sitting in class with Halloween decorations all over the place? I can see it now, the teacher decides to give the students a break and have a movie day featuring none other than the film based on Bram Stoker's Dracula.
If I were in Bella's place I think I would be on the floor laughing all day.

Okay, after listening to some podcasts I had missed before, I know you've already answered the first question two times ...so....
How about this.
If the characters of twilight were ice cream, what flavors would they be?
How about the actors who portray them?

I also have a theory about breaking dawn for you which I think Stephenie didn't quite address and I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

Now, obviously I didn't write the book but just the same, something has been bothering me about Bella's ability.
In a way it makes sense for her to be able to block out others from her mind and create a shield but as I was reading I felt like I would have expected her to be the only vampire capable of having children. Now, there's a reason for this.
As I was reading I remembered Steph talking about how a persons body is stuck in the form/place in time they are in when they are changed. I tend to think that because Bella was changed technically while she was pregnant, her body might still have the ability to become pregnant again. Specifically because Steph said that a woman's body (while they're a vamp) could not change to accommodate a child. Well, Bella's should be able to do this because it takes a while for a woman's body to go back to normal after birth (even c sections). So she should still have "the space" for a baby.
There are ways around this but it sounds more interesting to me.

I think, had this been possible, the whole plot of the last book would have been totally different.
Thoughts?

Much love,

Folklorn AKA Brie

Last edited by Folklorn on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:04 pm

i think theyd go as vampires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:17 pm

EddieCullenBoy wrote:
i think theyd go as vampires.
It would be so fun to help the cullens pick out costumes.
I tend to imagine Edward in that scene from the movie where he's biting Bella in her dream. As stereotypical as it was, that was hot...=^^=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 pm

i think i am the only guy on this forum..... weird.... ya that would interesting....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:50 pm

EddieCullenBoy wrote:
i think i am the only guy on this forum..... weird.... ya that would interesting....
Be proud man. That's awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Folklorn wrote:
EddieCullenBoy wrote:

Who said i wasnt? i just think.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:45 pm

EddieCullenBoy wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
EddieCullenBoy wrote:

Who said i wasnt? i just think.....
You might be, i'm not sure. I think there are more on the old forum but most people have not migrated over to this one yet. You can be the king when they get here. KING OF TWILIGHT!
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:20 pm

I would want to take Emmett and Alice trick-or-treating!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:11 pm

well that includes Jasper and Rosalie then.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:25 pm

EddieCullenBoy wrote:

you rock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:26 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:
EddieCullenBoy wrote:

you rock!

Thank you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Hello ladies,
fantastic job with the podcast. The best part of my day is chilling out listening to you guys talk about my favorite subject and laughing until my sides hurt.
Here's my question...
I absolutely love Twilight but I've always been a little sad that we never get to see what Halloween in forks would be like. I think Stephenie really missed out on a chance to write some hilarious material at the Cullen's expense. What do you think the Cullen's do on Halloween and which Cullen would you take trick or treating?
Can you imagine Edward sitting in class with Halloween decorations all over the place? I can see it now, the teacher decides to give the students a break and have a movie day featuring none other than the film based on Bram Stoker's Dracula.
If I were in Bella's place I think I would be on the floor laughing all day.

Okay, after listening to some podcasts I had missed before, I know you've already answered the first question two times ...so....
How about this.
If the characters of twilight were ice cream, what flavors would they be?
How about the actors who portray them?

I also have a theory about breaking dawn for you which I think Stephenie didn't quite address and I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

Now, obviously I didn't write the book but just the same, something has been bothering me about Bella's ability.
In a way it makes sense for her to be able to block out others from her mind and create a shield but as I was reading I felt like I would have expected her to be the only vampire capable of having children. Now, there's a reason for this.
As I was reading I remembered Steph talking about how a persons body is stuck in the form/place in time they are in when they are changed. I tend to think that because Bella was changed technically while she was pregnant, her body might still have the ability to become pregnant again. Specifically because Steph said that a woman's body (while they're a vamp) could not change to accommodate a child. Well, Bella's should be able to do this because it takes a while for a woman's body to go back to normal after birth (even c sections). So she should still have "the space" for a baby.
There are ways around this but it sounds more interesting to me.

I think, had this been possible, the whole plot of the last book would have been totally different.
Thoughts?

Much love,

Folklorn AKA Brie
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:24 pm

ummm i think that bella would be the crappy frozen yogurt/ ice cream imposture cuz who would want that when they can have the real stuff right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:41 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:
ummm i think that bella would be the crappy frozen yogurt/ ice cream imposture cuz who would want that when they can have the real stuff right?
XD hah! I know right?

It's odd because Bella didn't bother me that much in Twilight but in the rest of the books I feel like she changed. Her core personality isn't the same. I know she has reasons but it wasn't for the better.

I'm still trying to think of all the flavors for each character.
There are too many!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Folklorn wrote:
ladyandthevamp wrote:
XD hah! I know right?

It's odd because Bella didn't bother me that much in Twilight but in the rest of the books I feel like she changed. Her core personality isn't the same. I know she has reasons but it wasn't for the better.

There are too many!

seriously i was trying to think of them without being cliche and saying stuff like Edward is chocolate cuz he's yummy. Its so hard but i am still thinking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:59 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
ladyandthevamp wrote:
XD hah! I know right?

There are too many!

seriously i was trying to think of them without being cliche and saying stuff like Edward is chocolate cuz he's yummy. Its so hard but i am still thinking!
I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I feel so corny.
Maybe we can come up with ben & jerrys flavors that match!? That should be funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory   Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for the TA cast-Cullen Ice Cream & BD theory
Page 1 of 1