Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pleased to meet all of you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pleased to meet all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Pleased to meet all of you!   Pleased to meet all of you! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:30 am

I'm so incredibly excited to be here. I feel a little idiotic after signing up for the other forum when this is where I believe our lovely TA cast has been telling us to register. However, I plan to make up for it! Hopefully I can contribute a lot and add to the fun factor here!
I hope to see you all on the forums and in the chat tomorrow if I'm able to attend.

Much love<3

ps. feel free to call me Folk or Brie(my real name). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: ...   Pleased to meet all of you! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:56 am

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet all of you!   Pleased to meet all of you! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:10 am

Well hello there... welcome to the new playground... glad you could join us. Look around, post lots, have fun... you're gonna like it in our little corner of TwilightLand, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet all of you!   Pleased to meet all of you! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:12 am

beendazzled4life wrote:
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Sammi, I live for Edwards pick up lines. I have never laughed so hard in my life. My poor mother is always so confused too.
Great job to all of you. Both for TA and for basically figuring out all of breaking dawn before the book was released.
;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet all of you!   Pleased to meet all of you! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 am

Happy Twilighter wrote:
Well hello there... welcome to the new playground... glad you could join us. Look around, post lots, have fun... you're gonna like it in our little corner of TwilightLand, lol.
Thank you so much! I was practically scratching at my mailbox, like a cat at the back door, waiting to get into the forums.
I actually have to sleep now after staying up for days on end but I'll be here first thing in the morning...or afternoon.
Night everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet all of you!   Pleased to meet all of you! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:39 pm

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet all of you!   Pleased to meet all of you! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Hello Bailee =^^=
You are such an awesome chicky babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet all of you!   Pleased to meet all of you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleased to meet all of you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Forum Information :: Introduce Yourself Please-
Jump to: