Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmettsTeddie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
EmmettsTeddie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-20

the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!! Empty
PostSubject: the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!!   the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:40 am

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

What are you guy's thoughts on it!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!!   the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:42 pm

I love it. I was so excited when I saw it was finally here. Their costumes are as great as ever, as is their sets. It was also very funny. I was shocked at how well they did the sparkling effect, considering we are not going big on production. I'm more satisfied with this than I was with New Moon.

Last edited by Dazzled_By_Edward on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!!   the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:58 pm

we love the hillywood show and this just proves how awesome they are! i love the song medley and everything about it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!!   the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 pm

I thought their Twilight one was better. That one had a central theme, it was alternate-universe, and really funny. New Moon just seemed like a montage of scenes and songs.

It was still kind of funny, but it seemed to drag out to long. The costumes and effects were amazing, but overall it looked a bit tacky.

Twilight was ten times better, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs. Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!!   the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 pm

It was done so good and I loved it  lol I loved how the Cullens were rocking out and when Edward sticks out his tongue at the end. They did the sparkles better than the movie and without the tinkling sound. =p 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!!   the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!!!
Page 1 of 1