Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My sister's Twilight Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

My sister's Twilight Story Empty
PostSubject: My sister's Twilight Story   My sister's Twilight Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Okay, this is really random, but I just wanted everyone to hear this awesome story that happened to my sister.

The scene is really rainy and gloomy in Florida. My sister was in the grocery and saw this gorgeous man. He was dressed nicely with expensive labels and had on a peacoat. She was getting behind him in the checkout line and she tripped over her feet and saw him smirk. The cashier was talking to him commenting on the large energy drink he had. He said he had to work until like 4 in the morning. The cashier said something like "that sucks" and he replied, "not really, I don't sleep that much anyway." My sister is mentally freaking out by now and when he was leaving he turned to my sister and said "Bye Bella."

affraid

We are almost positive she just met Edward Cullen. She was flipping out on the phone afterward telling me this story.

And if it's anything else, he drives a nice Audi. That's kind of like a cousin to a Volvo right?

Anyway, I found the similarities hilarious and just wanted to share the craziness with you. I would have passed out from shock.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
daniellecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
daniellecullen

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-11-09

My sister's Twilight Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sister's Twilight Story   My sister's Twilight Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm

LOL your sister is so lucky! I would have died if that was me. Hahaha you just made my day Very Happy Thanks for sharing this story Cool
Back to top Go down

My sister's Twilight Story
Page 1 of 1