Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi I am a newbie!!

Go down 
+3
jacobkavon
Dazzled_By_Edward
daniellecullen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
daniellecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
daniellecullen

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi I am a newbie!!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Ok hi! My name is Danielle and I have been dazzled for about 14 months! I am Team Switzerland as listening to Nicole on the podcast made me realize how a-m-a-z-i-n-g Jacob is, but I still love Edward as well! I love Twilight so much and have recently started to read fan fiction. I love to read, especially vampire books, and listen to the podcast. I hope that I will make some great friends here!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am a newbie!!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Welcome to the forums, Danielle! Nicole is pretty convincing like that isn't she? Well I am Rebecca and you are sure to make awesome friends here. Glad to hear you read fanfiction. If you ever want to read an Edward POV I have one HERE. (My plug of the day) Also, in my favorites section, you can find many amazing stories, most have been mentioned on the Podcast. Again, we are happy you are here.

Last edited by Dazzled_By_Edward on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
daniellecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
daniellecullen

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am a newbie!!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Thanks Rebecca Very Happy I will definitely check out your fan fiction!
Back to top Go down
jacobkavon
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobkavon

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:02 am

Hi my name is Kavon aka "jacobkavon" and welcome to the forums! Nicole is very awesome lol maybe it's cause I am on Team Jacob as well lol. But overall have fun I hope you make great friends like I have in Twilight Nation! Everyone here is very friendly =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kavonmorillo
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am a newbie!!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi Danielle!

I am Taylor, aka QuoteGirl, and I am positive you will make some great friends here. It is a pretty awesome place to be.

I love FanFiction as well, currently I am reading Tie Me Down to This World by Struck Upon a Star. It's an Alice and Jasper story and one of the best I have ever read. Seriously, go read it.

See you around!
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am a newbie!!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm

welcome! i love vampire's too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am a newbie!!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 am

yeah, i'm pretty convincing like that but Jacob's hotness helps out a lot

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
daniellecullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
daniellecullen

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am a newbie!!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 pm

aww thanks everyone you're all so nice!!
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am a newbie!!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi I am a newbie!! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I am a newbie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am a newbie!!   Hi I am a newbie!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I am a newbie!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Forum Information :: Introduce Yourself Please-
Jump to: