Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-23

If you could.... Empty
PostSubject: If you could....   If you could.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:44 am

I am amazingly bored and decided to come up with a bunch of random questions!

If you could be Bella in one part of Twilight, what part would you be in and how would you change it?

If you could be Rosalie in one part of any of the books, what part would you be in and what would you do different?

If you could meet Jacob at any place in the books, what place would it be and why?

If you could hang out with Emmett at any point in the books, what would you do and would you try to wrestle him?

If you could shop with Alice at any time in the books (like prom dress shopping, ect.), what would you go shopping for and why?

If you could see the Werewolf Pack at any dramatic event in the books (such as when Laurent appeared or the army of new vamps, ect), what event would you choose and how would you react?

If you could kill off one character, only one, who would it be and why?

If you could get a ride of Wolf Jacob or On Edward's Back, who would you choose and why? (You can change Edward to Jasper or Emmett if needs be)

Now here's what I think we should do, just to give the girls a ton of questions. If you answer any of the questions above, add more below. SO answer them and come up with new questions just to make a never ending question game If you could.... Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

If you could....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: