Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to the movies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CarlisleGirl2009
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
CarlisleGirl2009

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Going to the movies Empty
PostSubject: Going to the movies   Going to the movies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Ok so my friends and i went and bought our tickets...are tickets are for 7 o'clock November 19 and the theater says there is no mistake. I think its great but I am a little confused. Going to the movies Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Going to the movies   Going to the movies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Lucky lucky girl.

I think that's all that needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Going to the movies   Going to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Seriously? Weird.

Mine are for Nov. 20th at 7:00. I wanted to go to the midnight showing desperately, but my mom said no, and my friends couldn't go either.

How early is everyone getting to the theater? I'm thinking around five-ish for a seven show.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Going to the movies   Going to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 pm

I have no clue when I should get to the midnight show. I'm going with my sister and my best friend, so I guess we need to talk about that. The tickets at my theater aren't even sold out yet so I probably don't need to get there too early. Any suggestions? Probably 10:30.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Going to the movies   Going to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 pm

I'm in Southwest Michigan and at least two of our local theatres have a double feature with Twilight at 9:00p Thursday night and New Moon at 12:01a Friday morning. I hope they put them on the same theatre screen (why wouldn't they, right?) as the New Moon showing is selling out, but tickets for the Twilight showing are still very available. We plan on going for the Twilight showing a tad early and keeping our seats.

I may need to nap before I go though...LOL!
Back to top Go down
EmmettsTeddie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
EmmettsTeddie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Going to the movies   Going to the movies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Im going at midnight and im getting there right after school. so thats about 3:30...i did that for HBP and it worked. I got a good spot in line and good seats. If you plan on going at midnight or a few days after i suggest at least 2 hrs early!!!! cuz for Twilight i want at midnight and then 7pm (the 21st) and we didnt think about the line and we got horrible seats so yes...if u go midnight or that weekend at all go a few hours early
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Going to the movies   Going to the movies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 am

When my friends and I went to see HBP, we got there at 9 pm for a 12 am show. We got to sit in the first row because all nine theaters that were playing it filled up that early.

For New Moon, I think it will be a bit calmer, but I'm thinking my friend's plan to split up (We have a group of six) while half wait in line and the others get dinner isn't a bad idea.

And that is a great idea for theaters to play a double feature of both Twilight and then show New Moon. Yes, I would take a nap, Ellie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to the movies   Going to the movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to the movies
Page 1 of 1