Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+4
jacobkavon
QuoteGirl
KimberLeAnn
Jacob_imprintedonme
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:14 am

So, I know I don't post here as often as I should and this is my attempt to talk about whatever. I'm going to try to become more involved here because you all are super cool and I feel like I don't recognize that.

Random Ramblings Herz Random Ramblings Herz Random Ramblings Herz Random Ramblings Herz Random Ramblings Herz Random Ramblings Herz Random Ramblings Herz Random Ramblings Herz Random Ramblings Herz

So, i'm listening to Owl City right now. Why did no one tell me how awesome this band is?
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:29 am

random?

hmmm....

I jusr found out that I will have enough money to go to college in Olympia next year! Yay college...
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Random?

I am working on a Scientology project for History and listening to Ministry of Magic.
Back to top Go down
jacobkavon
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobkavon

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Music is life   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:14 am

Yea Owl City is amazing! It's like the only band I listened to during my first semester of college back in the summer. "Hello Seattle", "Fireflies" & "Vanilla Twilight" are my favorite songs =D

btw. Has anyone heard of the Silversun Pickups? Nicole I do remember sending you and email with a link to their albums. Have you listened to them?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kavonmorillo
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:41 pm

silversun pickups are pretty cool. my favorite song of theirs would have to be panic switch. what about you? Randomness.... umm muse just played one of the most amazing setlists at their last concerts and i'm praying that they release their US tour dates soon! (PLEASE!) (btw for those who are in WA and surrounding states, muse is playing in seattle at the Deck The Hall Ball at the WaMu theater on December 15th. *turns 116 shades of jealous*)
Back to top Go down
jacobkavon
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobkavon

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Yes! A fellow Silversun listener!!!   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 am

My favorite song has to be "Rusted Wheel" and "The Royal We". This band is so amazing!!! Um Randomness....The Sims 3 World Adventures is out soon =D
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Random....

My school is starting a Glee club and I am super excited.
Theory of a Dead Man (band) slightly frightens me. (Someone gave me the CD)
And, Thanksgiving is coming! What are everyone's plans?
Back to top Go down
jacobkavon
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobkavon

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: =D   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:02 am

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

Presents and stuffing lol
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:50 pm

I love Lady Gaga. Just got Fame Monster. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Random?

In the fanfic im writing about breaking dawn in alices POV, alice and Rosalie both dress up in bella's wedding dress.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Random?

Hanging out with my cousins, going to eat peppermint ice cream and watch Star Trek. I am so excited!
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Random?

Im typing between bites of my grandma's super delish chocolate pie. mmmmm. randomness tastes fairly good!
Back to top Go down
Kymberly
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Kymberly

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Random huh? Okay

Ive been wearing 2 completely different pairs of socks today and only realised a while ago when I was taking them off.
Back to top Go down
lizzieceemarie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizzieceemarie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:42 pm

to all math hatters , why does math suck so much ? algebra is useless, i thought we just needed addition subtraction division and multiplication ! why would teachers like to torture us this much ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 1 of 1