Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of])

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of]) Empty
PostSubject: jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of])   jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of]) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:48 pm

so i was thinking the other day, ya know how jacob sort of, for lack of a better term, half-imprinted on bella because ruh-nay-nay was a part of her? well then wouldn't jake half-imprint on edward too, because he contributed the other half of nessie? and not imprinting in the romantic sorta way but the "hey we're bffs and share an awesome bromance!" sorta way.

so they answered this on the pocast but they were thinking i had meant after nessie was born. what i really meant was that there was that need jacob and bella had to be close to each other and i was thinking it should be the same for edward and jake, before nessie was born.

jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of]) Funny_twilight_animated

Last edited by GlitchInMyBrain on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of])   jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of]) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:28 am

I thought of this myself of Jake imprinting of Edward. It's a weird thought but seeing as I HATE Eclipse, I kinda wanted them both to ditch Bella and get together...

... hate to say this, I can't imagine them being friends, let alone BFFs. They'll accept each other but that's it!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of])   jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of]) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Haha, funny thing. I'm actually reading a FanFic that has Jacob imprint on Edward. I mean, I totally disapprove of it ever happening and I really hate even the thought of it in my head because they don't like eachother, but it's pretty entertaining. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of])   jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of]) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Seriously? There's a Edward/Jake FanFic - I need to read this (because I need a good laugh!) Laughing

Is the link in the "FanFic of the Week"?
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of])   jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of]) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:01 pm

If it is I haven't put it up there. I have been following along with it since the beginning in July and it is updated pretty frequently, but not like days at a time. The author isn't done with it yet. It's called Basic Imprinting by Starry-Nights88. You can click here for the story!

And yes, it is very weird reading it. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of])   jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of]) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jake imprinted on edward?! (resubmitted [sort of])
Page 1 of 1