Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Musical guilty pleasures/Date night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Musical guilty pleasures/Date night Empty
PostSubject: Musical guilty pleasures/Date night   Musical guilty pleasures/Date night Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:57 am

(1) We all have our little guilty pleasures when it comes to music that we might not be so eager to share with others. (**cough** not telling you mine **cough**) lol

So I was wondering what guilty pleasures regarding music do you think the Twilight Cast could have?

I think: (just a couple examples)

Rob - BBmak, Meatloaf, Alanis Morissette
Taylor - Nsync, Hanson, Jonas Brothers
Kellan - Spice Girls, Shania Twain

Though I don’t think these are guilty pleasures because I have them all on my ipod and I’m not ashamed . . . except maybe for that Jonas Brothers album. lol. Very Happy

(2) And because I haven’t heard one of these in a while -

If you could go on a date with any of the Twilight Cast to any concert , who would go with, and who would you see?

Me: I would go with Rob (like you didn't see that one coming) and we would see Jason Mraz. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures/Date night   Musical guilty pleasures/Date night Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 pm

I don't know about most of them, but I can totally see KStew have the Jonas Brothers on there but labeled somebody else's name. Okay, I don't really think it is on there, but I would die if it was.

I myself and proud of what I have on my iPod. I mostly listen to Alternative but I have N Sync, Hilary Duff, Brit Brit. People look at me like I am crazy, but I'm always like, it's the music I grew up listening to, get over it. lol.

As for the other question, I would definitly go with Rob to a Coldplay concert. They are not my favorite band, but they are supposed to be absolutly amazinglive. I'm dying to see them.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures/Date night   Musical guilty pleasures/Date night Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Dazzled_By_Edward wrote:
I I can totally see KStew have the Jonas Brothers on there but labeled somebody else's name. Okay, I don't really think it is on there, but I would die if it was.

Haha! That would be totally awesome if she had Jonas Brothers. Oh, how the ridicule would ensue. Laughing

Yeah. I don't know why I think that Rob would like BBmak. I was listening to them yesterday, and I thought - You know - I could totally see Rob listening to this. Weird. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical guilty pleasures/Date night   Musical guilty pleasures/Date night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musical guilty pleasures/Date night
Page 1 of 1