Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new moon: in the TA girlss hands

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

new moon: in the TA girlss hands Empty
PostSubject: new moon: in the TA girlss hands   new moon: in the TA girlss hands Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:59 pm

chris weitz gives you each a call, and tells you that you are allowed to change three things each about new moon. what do you change of what youve seen so far?
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: new moon: in the TA girlss hands   new moon: in the TA girlss hands Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:30 pm

oooooo...good question. i don't have an answer myself, but I can't wait to hear them answer this one!
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: new moon: in the TA girlss hands   new moon: in the TA girlss hands Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:41 am

idon't know if i myself have much to change. i dont like jake's long wig, and i dont like jasper's hair either :S

the third thing: i would make taylor do the movie shirtless. the entire time Smile
Back to top Go down
teampotter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: new moon: in the TA girlss hands   new moon: in the TA girlss hands Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:05 pm

1. recast Bella (lol, sorry if your team Bella)
2. fix Taylor's wing
3. well... I only have two things I guess....

Teampotter

P.S Great Question
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: new moon: in the TA girlss hands   new moon: in the TA girlss hands Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:39 pm

1. FIX THE VOLTURI *cough Caius and Marcus, I'm talking to you cough * (Though, I'm not a big fan of any of them so far except maybe Jane)

2. Fire Chris Weitz. Okay, I know a ton of people are with him now, but I really think a female should be directing. Simple as that.

3. Change the wolf forms. I have a whole rant on this somewhere else on the forums, but what it boils down to is that I don't like how they look. I think they look too CGI-ed. They don't match the backround. They look like they've been animated in.

4. Replace Kristen. I think it's as simple as that.

5. Give Carlisle and Jasper WAY more screen time. Actually, how about we change the title to the Chronicles of Carlisle and Sometimes Jasper.

6. (I know this has nothing to do with New Moon, but...) BRING Rachelle back!!!

7. Sorry, Rob fans, and I love Rob, but he's not my Edward. I would change him to someone else.

8. Rewrite the script. Twilight's and what we've seen so far of New Moon isn't so great. It just doesn't flow properly.

9. Have Jackson change his hair back to its natural style and color.

Yeah, I'm sorry about going off on a rant, but I'm not really a big fan of what I've seen so far. I'm not even sure if I'll see the movie.

Yep, those are my EIGHT things! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new moon: in the TA girlss hands   new moon: in the TA girlss hands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new moon: in the TA girlss hands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: