Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun Questions for you to answer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jennatwin
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Fun Questions for you to answer Empty
PostSubject: Fun Questions for you to answer   Fun Questions for you to answer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:08 pm

(This first question was inspired by Nicole getting a new car.)

1. If the Cullens, Jacob, and Bella all went to a car dealership to get new cars, what do you think they would each get. You cannot use the cars they already have.

2.If Stephanie Meyer were to write another book in the twilight series, what would you want it to be about? a)Jacob and Renesmee b)Leah c)The Backstory of Edward and Carlisle or d)Edwards point of view in twilight
Back to top Go down
teampotter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Answer to #2.   Fun Questions for you to answer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Hey.

I would really like S.Meyer to finish Midnight Sun. I've read the 12-chapter draft and thought it was amazing! :] I think the completion of this story would really add depth to Edwards character.

P.S Interesting question.

-Teampotter
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Fun Questions for you to answer   Fun Questions for you to answer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm

I would want the back story of Edward and Carlisle, though I'm already reading one on FanFiction that's pretty amazing. It's because I can get so sick of Bella but I want to hear about Edward, my perfect story.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Fun Questions for you to answer   Fun Questions for you to answer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:01 pm

I not sure on the cars question I will have to think of that one more.

But for question 2. First I would love for her to finish Midnight Sun. I keep debating on reading the draft. But in the end I couldn't help myself. I figured by the time it comes out if I had the book I would of read it a couple of times already.

Then I think she should do one of Jacob and Renesmee. Which would also include more the werewolves because of Jacob. And so a little of the Cullens. Also, I think different parts of the book in Jacob view and in Renesmee view. I think that would be alot of fun to be in their heads. I loved the Jacob book in Breaking Dawn so I would love some more of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Questions for you to answer   Fun Questions for you to answer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Questions for you to answer
Page 1 of 1