Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why don't you guys rename the podcast ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sia

Why don't you guys rename the podcast ? Empty
PostSubject: Why don't you guys rename the podcast ?   Why don't you guys rename the podcast ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 pm

I love you guys but it's obvious that you guys have more important and exciting things to talk about then Twilight. I don't think Twilight deserves a half ass show.
Why don't you make the change to Trueblood or Harry Potter. I rather hear you guys talk about something you find exciting and love then hear your bored voices when it comes to anything Twilight. YOU CAN TELL AND I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU FROM THE VERY FIRST SHOW.
I love and adore these books and I want to be around fans who feel the same way I do to make this work.
I apologize if I'm wrong.
Thank you for putting out a new episode every week !

P.S Alex S. sexy ? LMAO ... I disagree but I won't go there for Sammi and Rachel sake.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you guys rename the podcast ?   Why don't you guys rename the podcast ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:24 pm

.....?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you guys rename the podcast ?   Why don't you guys rename the podcast ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:42 pm

I think the girls love Twilight so much that it has become a part of their daily lives. I feel the same way, now when I discuss Twilight and things related, it is more matter-of-fact than fangirl squeals because Twilight feels natural. It is still exciting and I love it, but it has been a part of my daily life for so long that the enthusiasm can sometimes be hard to tell.

I love Sammi, Anna, Nicole and Rachel and think they do a great job bringing us a podcast weekly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you guys rename the podcast ?   Why don't you guys rename the podcast ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why don't you guys rename the podcast ?
Page 1 of 1