Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sanity fair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmhculle

sanity fair Empty
PostSubject: sanity fair   sanity fair Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:01 am

there is a war. it goes on daily between those who do want a cure and those who never needed a cure. it is a war of opinions. it is being held between the twilighters and antis. we do not understand each other's opinions. we attack each other because of it. but, what if, we could get a glimpse into the others' minds? what if they could see into ours, and understood for once, why we feel this way about twilight? what if we could understand what they thought? well we can, we just need to try.

go to youtube.com and search sanity fair by vampwhodoesntsparkle. view the responses to questions from twilighters to antis and respond to the questions from them via video response. we should not fight because of our beliefs because everyone has a right to their beliefs and paradigms. join the cause and stop the war between nations.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

sanity fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: sanity fair   sanity fair Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 am

I used to be an anti. I was sick of everybody going crazy over it. But finally I broke down and read it to see what everyone was talking about and I love it and I am now "One of those Twilight people" and proud of it. I'm a success story!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

sanity fair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Updates-
Jump to: