Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Empty
PostSubject: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:21 pm

so, today was pretty much the most EPiC day EVER. it PWN'D all others. i had a photo op with KELLAN. DUDE since emmett is my favorite i was like HYPERVENTiLATiNG. he is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hotter in person! i didnt know it was possible!!!! i got to be in my aunt's AND my bff's pic, so i got to hug him TWiCE as long! and i got a BiG bear hug! of course, i dont have the pic yet. BUT i will post asap!!! :]
tell me if yall want me to post more pics!! i have TONS of awesome ones :]]]]
OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] TWILIGHTCONVENTION09EPIC035 the ADORABLE kellan lutz. he's GORGEOUS. i hugged that. xD

PS; the hillywood guys were there! they were EPiC and i loved them! ashley, kellan, & the hillywood guys were all really nice & down to earth despite their CRAZY popularity. i LOVE them & it was an amazing day!! Very Happy

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] TWILIGHTCONVENTION09EPIC080
ALSO....i'm the goofy looking blonde. xD they made me laugh! bahahaha :]
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:38 am

I'm SO jealous of you right now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:36 am

OMG KATIE!
you just made me MOREEEEE excited for my convention later this month!!!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE!
:DDD
thanks for postinggg!
LOOOVE the hillywood pic Wink))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Very Happy dude it was SUPER AMAZiNG!! i'd never been to anything like that before so it was beyond words! it was the most fun i've had all summer and ive done tons of fun things! OH MAN. perfection. Very Happy want me to put up more pics? ;D
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:09 pm

OMG! I'm so jealous. You must put up more pics or you will just be teasing us.

Do it NOW!!! haha. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 pm

ROFL! alrighty then xD

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Ohmankellan
oh boy. ;D he was SOOO SWEET too! Very Happy

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] TWILIGHTCONVENTION09EPIC003
the hillywood show guys's autographs. Very Happy

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] TWILIGHTCONVENTION09EPIC198
the hillywood guys again! Very Happy

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] TWILIGHTCONVENTION09EPIC013
ROFL me & this fake rosalie woman. she got her pic with kellan too!! BAHAHAHA lol!

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] TWILIGHTCONVENTION09EPIC074
OME some legit twilight outfits!

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] TWILIGHTCONVENTION09EPIC148

ashley greene! Very Happy

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] TWILIGHTCONVENTION09EPIC177

my BFF nicole, touching rob's LEGiT edward shirt!! :O
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:16 am

Awesome pics! It sounds like you had a great time - I am so jealous, I was going to go to a convention at the end of August but it interfered with school starting and some other stuff. Did you get to meet Ashley as well, or just Kellan and the Hillywood cast?

At first glance at the Hillywood boys autographs, I thought Jacob had signed, "Be Snape," instead of, "Be Safe." Darn. That would have been totally awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 am

That's so awesome. I love how Jacob signed Be Safe like Edward. I would have so touched Robs clothing too and got a pic touching it. lol.
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:38 pm

lol. i would totally take a pic with the clothes too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:09 pm

QuoteGirl wrote:
Awesome pics! It sounds like you had a great time - I am so jealous, I was going to go to a convention at the end of August but it interfered with school starting and some other stuff. Did you get to meet Ashley as well, or just Kellan and the Hillywood cast?

At first glance at the Hillywood boys autographs, I thought Jacob had signed, "Be Snape," instead of, "Be Safe." Darn. That would have been totally awesome!

be SNAPE?!?! BAHAHAHAHHAHA!! xD

no, just kellan. it was 40 bucks a pic. xD i'm poor. but kellan's pic was SO WORTH iT. holy crow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Dazzled_By_Edward wrote:
That's so awesome. I love how Jacob signed Be Safe like Edward. I would have so touched Robs clothing too and got a pic touching it. lol.
BAHAHAHA i know! and i also took a pic of her SNiFFiNG it. BAHAHAHA oh man. xD best day everrrrr. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:57 pm

katie cullen :] wrote:

no, just kellan. it was 40 bucks a pic. xD i'm poor. but kellan's pic was SO WORTH iT. holy crow. Very Happy

it's costing me 40 for my pic with kellan too!!!
at first i was like, "WHAAT?! 40 DOLLARS?!" but now i'm like, "THIS IS GONNA BE SO WORTH IT!"
hahahah.
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 pm

ohmyedward wrote:
katie cullen :] wrote:

it's costing me 40 for my pic with kellan too!!!
at first i was like, "WHAAT?! 40 DOLLARS?!" but now i'm like, "THIS IS GONNA BE SO WORTH IT!"
hahahah.
LOL i was the same!! but it was SOOOOO worth it! you can get one other person in your same pic & not have to pay extra! Smile so i did that. lol my friend & my aunt had separate photo ops, and i got to be in BOTH their pics!! SCORE!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 am

OME[mmett]! we FiNALLY get to see our photo op pics with kellan MONDAY!! i'll post them asap!!!
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

HOLY CROW!! my lEGiT kellan/me/my best friend nicole picture!! OME. he was AMAZiNG!

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] LEGiTpictureofmekellannicole
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

What are we going to do with you Kellan? *sigh* Lucky Lucky girls. Fantastic pic
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:31 pm

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Legitmejenjikellan

DUDE. finally the legit pic of me, my aunt, & kellan. yes, that is me HOLDiNG KELLAN'S HAND!! haha i just got a burst of awesome confidence & GRABBED it. bahahahha! xD he was like, "Ooh, you're holding my hand Wink)" & i was like EEP!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 pm

yay i got me a holla ^^;;
i'm SO EXCiTED because another convention is coming to atlanta in march! AND january! i'm SOO going :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]   OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OME. best day of my life!! [atlanta twilight convention!]
Page 1 of 1