Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book? Empty
PostSubject: Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book?   Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Okay, this is a really odd question, but here goes.

As most of us are Harry potter fans and are as there's a book or two we don't like in the Twilight Saga (cough ECLIPSE cough), I was wondering if there is any line from one of the Harry Potter books that you would love to see in one of the Twilight Saga books and, if so, what line would you use and where would you put it?

I'm torn between two. Any line from Luna in Eclipse (that book so needs Luna! BELLA, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!) or in Breaking Dawn when Bella discovers that Jake imprinted on Nessie (aka the Devil Child), she should have said the line that HAS to be in film 7 of HP - "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU *****!"

Random question over. Carry on! Smile
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book?   Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:44 am

I completely agree with the second one. That is kind of odd too, because I was just thinking about that one line and how I hope we get to see it in the film.

I would like in New Moon the movie, a variation of the line from Hermione in CoS, "Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't good, Harry." I would change it too, "Even in the mythical world, Bella, where your best friend is a werewolf and ex-boyfriend a vampire, hearing voices isn't good."
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book?   Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:00 pm

I can't think of any right now, but all of the one suggested are so perfect. I'll post when I can actually think. (I went to see HP at midnight and I'm still exhuasted, so I can't think clearly now!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book?   Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait? Isn't that a Harry Potter Line... in a Twilight Book?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: