Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aka_yogi_luvs_ Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
aka_yogi_luvs_ Rob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion   Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 pm

I was bored and searching on fanfiction.net when found a story by LadyAkako. Reading more and more fanfictions I find that the storys don't stick to the original characters in the books personalities'. I read this fanfiction New Kiss by LadyAkako and found that it realy stuck to the personalities of the people in the books.

Also what I liked is that it had plot development. Edward and Bella didn't just magicaly fall in love and knock each other up the night they met. They're were obstacles to go around before they could realy spend time together like there is in the book Twilight.

It focused on more of the self loathing person Edward Cullen is. Realy, he is not the most self loving guy there is. It was nice in this story (an all human) to see Edward as the deprest, self loathing guy that he is and to read about him with his vampire qualms.

So, once again my fanfiction of the week suggestion is New Kiss by LadyAkako. Thank you. study
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion   Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Sorry, but I have to say something. I don't mean to come off rude, but I thought I would put this before someone gets really mean about it *cough*BeccaandBrie*cough*.

The biggest reason for writing fanfiction is to make characters OOC (out of character). If you don't like the way that they act in the book, you can change it. That's mainly why people write this stuff. Some people don't like Edward being self-loathing and depressed or Jasper being distant. Pobably the best reason to read fanfiction is because you can give a different point of view, you can pair up characters that you would never see together, you can do anything you want and no one can get mad at you. Seriously, if you like the regular thing, just stick to reading the books and stay away from fanfiction.

PS: As said above, I just want to post something about this before Becca and/or Brie come on here and start freaking out! No one get mad at me, please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
aka_yogi_luvs_ Rob
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
aka_yogi_luvs_ Rob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion   Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:48 pm

nomadgirl wrote:
Sorry, but I have to say something. I don't mean to come off rude, but I thought I would put this before someone gets really mean about it *cough*BeccaandBrie*cough*.

The biggest reason for writing fanfiction is to make characters OOC (out of character). If you don't like the way that they act in the book, you can change it. That's mainly why people write this stuff. Some people don't like Edward being self-loathing and depressed or Jasper being distant. Pobably the best reason to read fanfiction is because you can give a different point of view, you can pair up characters that you would never see together, you can do anything you want and no one can get mad at you. Seriously, if you like the regular thing, just stick to reading the books and stay away from fanfiction.

PS: As said above, I just want to post something about this before Becca and/or Brie come on here and start freaking out! No one get mad at me, please!

You have a point. For me, I like fan fictions that stay true to the characters but put them in a diffrent situation. Its interesting and I don't like to think of Edward or Bella or any of the characters in any other way than how Stephanie Meyer wrote them.

With the whole self loathing Edward, I liked it because he does think of himself as a monster in the Twilight Saga and in this fan fiction it is Edward in a diffrent time period, so what if he there wasn't a war to focus on or a girl he loved. He wouldn't really have a reason to live, would he? In this story that comes to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion   Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward and Bella Fanfiction suggestion
Page 1 of 1