Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Fun Questions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Random Fun Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Random Fun Questions!   Random Fun Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 am

My friend and I were just messing around with Twilight questions when we were bored and I think she came up with some pretty good ones. They're really random, but amusing to think about.

If you could place the cast of Twilight (just the Cullens, Bella, and Jacob) in any role in any movie that's been released, what movie would it be? (the question is referring to the actors, not the characters, but I guess that could work too if you wanted)

If the Twilight characters (Cullens, Bella, Jacob) were somehow stranded on a deserted island, what three things do you think they would bring?

If you were playing Truth or Dare with the Twilight characters (once, again, the Cullens, Bella, and Jake), what would you dare them to do/ask them about?

If you could pick any director or the Twilight movies, who would it be?

Sorry if these questions are way too long. My friend and I had A LOT of time to kill and this is what wandered into our heads. Oh, and sorry if any of these are repeated!! My bad if they are!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Random Fun Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Fun Questions!   Random Fun Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 pm

I'm just going to answer the deserted island question so here it goes.

Edward: Piano, music collection, and stereo
Bella: human food, her Jane Austen Book with collection of her stories, and Wuthering Heights (read my one-shot WHEN HE WAS GONE)
Jacob: A car he can take apart and put together again, a bike he can do the same with, and human food.
Alice: A computer, catalog and television so she could shop.
Jasper: A hat, a bat, and home plate.
Emmet: A television so he can keep up with all the football games, a football, and a baseball
Rosalie: A book of Dog jokes so she can get back at Jacob, a car catalog, and a nicer car than Jacobs that she could work on.
Carlisle: first aid kit for Bella, one of his biggest and oldest books, and a desk.
Esme: Three things to keep her children satisfied.

Edward and Bella would probably do something cheesy and say that they only needed each other though.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

Random Fun Questions!
Page 1 of 1