Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taycob16

Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question Empty
PostSubject: Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question   Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:43 pm

I've noticed when watching the Twilight movie and when reading the chapter in the book that no reference is made to the bite mark on her wrist after it happened, even though they mention her broken ribs, leg, etc. In the movie, you can see that it is bandaged up tightly. I know they fabricated the story about falling down stairs and out a window, but wouldn't the doctors be a little curious why she has a "human" bite mark, too?

Allison
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question   Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:15 pm

I just assumed that Carlisle already had that patched up before she got to the hospital. That's the only thing I could think of. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Ellie

PostSubject: possible idea   Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Doesn't vampire venom heal wounds? I know that Edward sucked out the venom, but there was still some visible impact to the tissue/skin (she has a pale, cold, shiny/sparkly scar), so perhaps the bite healed itself?
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question   Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:59 am

Good question.

I think that the wound sealed itself up after the venom was gone and Carlisle wiped away the excess blood. And it is not a bite mark, rather a crescent shape. The doctors probably thought the scar was old when they saw her because we all know how quickly vampire venom heals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question   Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Second hospital scene/bite mark question
Page 1 of 1