Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i know this is my third in a row...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

i know this is my third in a row... Empty
PostSubject: i know this is my third in a row...   i know this is my third in a row... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:14 pm

</A>So imagine you are at a local place, Wal-mart, a library, a McD's--wherever you go. You look over your shoudler and see your favorite twilight star sitting there, incognito to other non-twilighters but you totally know its him/her! affraid With only the items you regularly carry in your purse or pocket or whatever, what do you get him/her to sign? I love you

Personally, i have a pic phone, so i would totally be having Jackson and me on my background. If i was without that i'd have him sign my pink clutch/wallet thing. Haha just curious. cheers

PS What about if you could suddenly have ANY possesion appear for signing? (Me: twilight poster or my jasper shirt if the signature wouldn't fade--but it IS black material. Or my converse.) lol!

i know this is my third in a row... Qfv-1
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: i know this is my third in a row...   i know this is my third in a row... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:34 am

First off I not sure who I would like to meet. Just about any one of the cast would do. I always have my camera in my purse. So first I would get my picture with them. Then I made me Twilight checkbook cover so I would get them to sign that.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: i know this is my third in a row...   i know this is my third in a row... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:14 pm

If I saw Rob Pattinson I would walk over calmly and ask him to sign my always present iPod. If I had anything pop up right in front of me I would so get him to sign my Robert Pattinson GQ Magazine. (If I owned a grand piano, I would get him to sign that, lol) Then after I left and out of hearing distance I would scream my lungs off and do a happy dance.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i know this is my third in a row...   i know this is my third in a row... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i know this is my third in a row...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: