Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Little Things - New Moon Movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

The Little Things - New Moon Movie Empty
PostSubject: The Little Things - New Moon Movie   The Little Things - New Moon Movie Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:16 pm

What do you want to see in the New Moon movie that probably will not be mentioned because it is not necessarily that important?

Example: Jared and Embry's bet on Jacob vs. Paul, Bella working at Newton's Olympic Outfitters, Jessica crossing over to the Dark Side, ect.

What perhaps semi-big things do you want to see in the movie that might not make it?

Example: Blood Typing was not in Twilight, though it has it's own chapter in the book....

I was thinking about it, and what if the mortality vote is not in the movie? I mean, it is not a huge part of New Moon, but it sets up the scene for Eclipse. Is Edward going to propose as well? If they do one and not the other, how would it look?
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things - New Moon Movie   The Little Things - New Moon Movie Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:33 pm

I have heard that they did film the voting scene. I was an interview with some of the cast saying they had just filmed that scene.

As for what scene I would like them to film that may not be in there. I having thought of one yet. Most of the ones I think of either I already heard they filmed that one. Or it was out of the one of the other books. Can't wait to see the movie.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things - New Moon Movie   The Little Things - New Moon Movie Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:28 pm

I think that everything that is in the book important enough, will be in the movie. I will probably have to re read New Moon before I see the movie...

The plane ride. It would be nice to see it, but its not gonna happen...Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Things - New Moon Movie   The Little Things - New Moon Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Things - New Moon Movie
Page 1 of 1