Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's up twilight nation!?

Go down 
+2
QuoteGirl
canadian.twi.spy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
canadian.twi.spy
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-03

What's up twilight nation!? Empty
PostSubject: What's up twilight nation!?   What's up twilight nation!? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Hey everyone My name is Rae and i've been dazzeled for 6 months!! Woo hoo 1/2 of a year! Very Happy umm I'm totally in love with jasper!!!! and jackson!! My favorite twilight book is Eclipse and i'm SO pumped for the new moon movie (just saw the trailer tongue ) I got into the fandom just after the movie came out but by the time I had finished reading the books all the movie theaters around me had finished showing it so I had to wait!! well actually I found it online but... Very Happy And TA podcast is definitly my favorite twilight podcast!
Thats some stuff about me what about you!
----R
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What's up twilight nation!?   What's up twilight nation!? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi, Rae! It's great to have you in the forum - it is one of the awesomest places on earth! (Only after Forks, La Push, Hogwarts and Idris)

I know you will have a ton of fun and it is going to be awesome getting to know you!

Just wondering..... Have you been to the Vancouver set? I see you are a Canadian spy, so I was wondering if you got to do any set stalking, I mean visiting.
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What's up twilight nation!?   What's up twilight nation!? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Hello! I'm Erika! Welcome welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What's up twilight nation!?   What's up twilight nation!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Welcome to Twilight Nation!!!
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What's up twilight nation!?   What's up twilight nation!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:39 pm

awesome! we are glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
failariel94

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What's up twilight nation!?   What's up twilight nation!? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:20 pm

What's up twilight nation!? UnicornRainbow-739743
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up twilight nation!?   What's up twilight nation!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up twilight nation!?
Page 1 of 1