Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the future, what will Charlie and Renee find out and how will they take it...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little M

In the future, what will Charlie and Renee find out and how will they take it... Empty
PostSubject: In the future, what will Charlie and Renee find out and how will they take it...   In the future, what will Charlie and Renee find out and how will they take it... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:40 pm

I'm not sure if this topic has ever been discussed--I am a new listener who still has quite a few podcasts to go....

In the future, do you think Charlie and Renee ever find out the truth about Bella and her new vampire family? If so, what happens when they do--how do they take it, etc. I am really interested in knowing how you think Renee would react.

Also--Charlie has seen Jacob phase...do you think he'll ever fully accept what he has seen and seek to learn more about the wolves...or does he stick with his choice to know as little as possible?
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

In the future, what will Charlie and Renee find out and how will they take it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the future, what will Charlie and Renee find out and how will they take it...   In the future, what will Charlie and Renee find out and how will they take it... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:59 pm

• Charlie gets kinda freaked out and doesnt ask too many questions.
• Renee gets all excited cuz she tends to enjoy reading mystery novels
• Phil gets excited cuz he can play baseball with them

I think that they would all freak out pretty much. Charlie would yell "I KNEW NESSY LOOKED TOO MUCH LIKE YOU" or " I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP!" or " I WOULD SHOOT YOU EDWARD, BUT IT WOULD JUST BE A WASTE OF A BULLET!"
Back to top Go down

In the future, what will Charlie and Renee find out and how will they take it...
Page 1 of 1