Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)

Go down 
+3
QuoteGirl
sparklingpixie1987
multifandomfreak
7 posters
AuthorMessage

hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Empty
PostSubject: hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)   hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi Exclamation so...I just started listening to this podcast 3 weeks ago. I was just randomly searching for twicasts on iTunes and this one was the first one that popped up, so I thought it would be good. Boy was I wrong!!! This is the best thing I have ever listened to. I think I've probably choked 20 times and not been able to hear for a day 3 times because of Rob-On-A-Stick and the laughter that wil blow everyone's eardrums. I love listening to the fan questions, as much as I love submitting them. The podcast has all the news, and I usually use some of it for my blog, newborns and pups of twilight. Many may frown upon me for my obsession, but TA is helping me stay strong. I really DONT want a cure, so this is the perfect podcast, site, forum, myspace, facebook, ustream, ect... (I still can't believe you guys have SO many internet addresses) for me. O, and I am bouncing up and down bounce waiting for episode 53!!! What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you Basketball elephant afro flower lol! affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
multifandomfreak

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)   hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)   hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Welcome to the awesomeness that is TA Forums....post and enjoy. I'm Becca btw...
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)   hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Hi, it is going to be awesome getting to know you! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)   hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Hello! I'm Erika. Welcome welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)   hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Welcome to Twilight Nation!!!
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)   hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:41 pm

yay!! Welcome! we are happy to have you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
failariel94

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)   hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Ninja-1

And He is very excited that you are here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)   hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey Newborns and Pups!!! I've been dazzled (offiicaly)
Page 1 of 1