Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An AWESOME song!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClassyCullenAlice11796
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ClassyCullenAlice11796

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-14

An AWESOME song!!! Empty
PostSubject: An AWESOME song!!!   An AWESOME song!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Hey all, I was just looking round and idk if yall have all ready said this or not but its called "Love Story" By Taylor Swift. I like it because it talks bout Romeo and Juliet but also it kinda is edward and bella in the begging of eclipse. Yeah so Rock on Twilighters!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~dazzlemejasper11796
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

Number of posts : 54

An AWESOME song!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An AWESOME song!!!   An AWESOME song!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:12 pm

I've never heard the song, but I just read the lyrics and it pretty much takes you through the whole story. The lyrics are so desperate. Very Bella.

"I got tired of waiting, Wondering if you were ever coming around. My faith in you is fading." My faith in you is fading. That is so sad and very New Moon.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

An AWESOME song!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An AWESOME song!!!   An AWESOME song!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:37 pm

that song seems very popular for Twilight. I first heard it on TRL when Rob was on it and I totally loved it. I havent always liked Taylor Swift, but Love Story is one of her songs that are realy good. This one is a good choice!
Back to top Go down
ClassyCullenAlice11796
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ClassyCullenAlice11796

Number of posts : 50

An AWESOME song!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An AWESOME song!!!   An AWESOME song!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:17 pm

Thanks for your imput, i am new so its good to have some response to my posts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~dazzlemejasper11796
Sponsored content

An AWESOME song!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An AWESOME song!!!   An AWESOME song!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An AWESOME song!!!
Page 1 of 1