Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*

Go down 
+5
ohmyedward
Erikalovestwilight
lizthetwilightfrog
teamedwardjacobaddict
sparklingpixie1987
9 posters
AuthorMessage

AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Empty
PostSubject: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:12 pm

AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Pattinson-shirtless-27may09-02

*mimes at the link unable to speak*

http://www.laineygossip.com/Kristen_Stewart_with_shirtless_Robert_Pattinson_shooting_New_Moon_in_Italy.aspx

I'm...going...to...die...

clean up on isle 12...

PS.The dots are for the CGI btw

PPS. Some fans on other sites have pointed out that they think his abs are airbrushed on. Okay, I'm going to tackle this right out the gate. I believe they are (HOLD ON) but ONLY to define them with the white make-up Rob has to wear. He's so pale that I don't think you could see his bod without a little spray. However, if you look at the sideways shots, you can see that under the make-up, he DOES have muscle! I've made my point. Carry on...

Last edited by Folklorn on Thu May 28, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:39 pm

HOLY PATTINSON PELVIS BATMAN!!!!!!! *twitches* good lord. I've said it once before that man needs to come with his own WARNING LABEL. I man dang! I know what he's been doing now...instead of being all crazy and drunk he's been hitting the gym.....can i be his spotter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:45 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
HOLY PATTINSON PELVIS BATMAN!!!!!!! *twitches* good lord. I've said it once before that man needs to come with his own WARNING LABEL. I man dang! I know what he's been doing now...instead of being all crazy and drunk he's been hitting the gym.....can i be his spotter?
Oh god I know right? I'm still in a daze. You know that feeling where it seems like everything is floating and your senses are dulled. Yeah, that's where I am right now.
I cried...
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Rob is so hot shirtless   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:47 pm

At first I was worried that they were going to have him wear a shirt and it just be open. I am so glad that they are having Rob shirtless. Plus, he looks great. Could he get any hotter.

Also, I wondered about the dots on him. But when I read it was to help the sparking effect I was trilled. I think the sparking will be alot better than in Twilight and I just hope they leave the sound effect off when he is sparking. I can't wait to see this in the movie.

Last edited by teamedwardjacobaddict on Wed May 27, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Yeah I'm still there. I didnt know what to expect when I looked at cause i figured it would be like in twilight....but then i was like OMG!!!!! where in the world was he hiding this??!?! its in WHAM! Ladies...look out!!!! the Pecs are here!!! or better yet...hey...did you buy your tickets? Tickets to what? The GUN SHOW....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:02 pm

...I wonder if we can get him to go shirtless at the MTV movie awards...

OR AT COMIC CON! HOLY @#$%!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm gonna go take a cold shower now Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AH! Ah, ah, aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:38 pm

O. M. E!!!!!!!!!! ** drools* **faints** *dying* *dying* *dead*

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID FOLKLORN!
I THINK I JUST ABOUT FAINTED WHEN I SAW THIS.

HOW WAS HE HIDING THIS?
COULD HE GET ANY MORE BEAUTIFUL?
THE PERSONALITY, THE HAIR, THE FACE, AND NOW THE 6 PACK?
HE DOES NEED TO COME WITH A WARNING LABEL.

IT SEEMS THAT THE SAYING IS TRUE . . . WHEN GOD MADE RPATTZ, HE WAS JUST SHOWING OFF. bounce
Back to top Go down
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Folklorn wrote:
sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
Oh god I know right? I'm still in a daze. You know that feeling where it seems like everything is floating and your senses are dulled. Yeah, that's where I am right now.
I cried...

It may be a week early but I would have to say best birthday ever *please give him to me please please* I promise to share lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Oh my god that is a different one from the one I saw!!! Damn he's smokin hot!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:30 pm

AHHHH! I KNOW! I JUST SAW THESE ON POPSUGAR AND RAN HERE TO SEE IF Y'ALL HAD SEEN IT TOO! Very Happy we all know what scene this is from!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH! BUT DID Y'ALL SEE THIS ONE?
http://www.popsugar.com/3196743?page=0,0,2

hahahahaha.
more on that site too ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:40 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! Noelle and I were in Magazine after school and we checked BellaandEdward aaaaand... more or less FREAKED OUT!! Our teacher got soooo mad at us! And I SO called that Brie would be the first to post something about it. ANYway, when did he get a 6-pack?? When did that happen?? And who is responsible, because they need to rewarded!! It looks like they might just get this right! *knock on wood* I cannot wait to see this movie!!

Only 184 days left!!

DFTBA

Dana
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm

DanaBug wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! Noelle and I were in Magazine after school and we checked BellaandEdward aaaaand... more or less FREAKED OUT!! Our teacher got soooo mad at us! And I SO called that Brie would be the first to post something about it. ANYway, when did he get a 6-pack?? When did that happen?? And who is responsible, because they need to rewarded!! It looks like they might just get this right! *knock on wood* I cannot wait to see this movie!!

Only 184 days left!!

DFTBA

Dana
HECK YES! Am I really that predictable?
People should bet money on me...like my reaction when I see Rob at comic con...
Those guards better be daymn strong. I have no qualms about damaging the family jewels to get a good spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Things I've noticed about "bella" now that I'm not drooling over Robward.

1-I don't quiiiiite feel like bella's wardrobe is spot on. I mean, it wasn't what I pictured in Twilight either but everyone seems to have the same problem. She's always got her shirt riding up or something rather low-cut on. Maybe it's just me but from the way I read bella, she seemed to be pretty opposed to that sort of thing both because of the weather and...all she seemed to own that showed skin was the blue blouse.
Maybe it's just me but I never pictured bella in these kinds of outfits. Plus I hate skinny jeans so they're really pissing me off. kstew is already a stick, we don't need to highlight that fact imo.

2-whats with the green? check twilight and every spoiler we've seen from NM. She's ALWAYS in some sort of green. I'll admit that I love Rob in blue so I can see why movie Edward was established with a blue wardrobe (favorite color bby!) and thus they chose something different for bella but I still would have liked to see him in a few warm colors and bella in some blues...since Edward likes her in blue etc. you all know what i'm talking about. Plus bella has an issue with things being too green so why would she wear it? Browns and blues would have made more sense to me.
I just hope chris didn't do the same thing catherine did with the "color schemes". I mean, it's not a bad idea per say...but it's a little amature as far as I'm concerned. That's like saying you don't have the skill to make any color work on an actor. Edward is cold yes, he's dead, but parts of his personality is warm and he's bellas safety blanket so a few warm tones wouldn't hurt. Of course NM is Emoward so maybe not this time around but I'm hoping for warmth in Eclipse. Maybe to show progress in his characters mindset if nothing else.

wow, it's been a while since one of "those" posts. I'M COMING BACK BABY!

EDIT: OMG I made this thread at 12:12! That's so cool...moving on...
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:01 pm

FOLK !! you never change LOLLLZZ OME I missed y'all girls Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:36 pm

omg, y'all can add "hip bone" to my list of reasons why I love Rob
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Okay, so me and my friend have a Twilight Book Club at school and we go online for news every morning in the library to prepare for Friday's club. So it is dead silent in the library and we start flipping out!

After we realised what we were doing (jumping up and down) we noticed that every person in that room was staring at us. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
FOLK !! you never change LOLLLZZ OME I missed y'all girls Smile
DARLING! *smothers*
Now if I can just reel it in when I see the cast.
If you hear someone howl during the panel...that would be me. I'm totally going to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
omg, y'all can add "hip bone" to my list of reasons why I love Rob
Don't you just want to bite it? I mean...what?
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm wondering why they put the dots on him for the sparkle affect when in the book he actually doesn't make it out into the sun before Bella tackles him. But yet the sun is hitting him somewhat in the pictures. Do you think they are changing this a little in the movie? The Volturi would have snatched him up the second he sparkled!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Erikalovestwilight wrote:
I'm wondering why they put the dots on him for the sparkle affect when in the book he actually doesn't make it out into the sun before Bella tackles him. But yet the sun is hitting him somewhat in the pictures. Do you think they are changing this a little in the movie? The Volturi would have snatched him up the second he sparkled!
I do think they're going to change things a little bit because they have to cut out some of the more detailed explanations about what's going on. For the movie they're probably going to jump right into Bella running to save Edward without much, if any, backstory about why the volturi are going to take E&B to see Aro.
In the book we get Bella's narrative but I doubt we'll get that this time.
We also know that Edward had gone to the volturi previously and asked for death so they were prepared to attack as soon as he went in the sun. I think they're going to skip that part and make things play out so Edward gets into a little sunlight for a moment before Bella pushes him back into the shade.
That way the audience can see that there's a reason for the volturi to take B&E underground.
Plus we get to see Rob's bod and Chris can show off a BETTER sparkle effect...if we're lucky. He seems to know his sh$t when it comes to CGI though. I'm confident.
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Folklorn wrote:
DanaBug wrote:

Only 184 days left!!

DFTBA

Dana
Those guards better be daymn strong. I have no qualms about damaging the family jewels to get a good spot.

Hahah!! You're not predictable, just efficient!! LOL!! I'm still flipping out every time I see them! These pictures converted one of my die-hard Jacob friends to Team Rob!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:08 pm

DanaBug wrote:
Folklorn wrote:
DanaBug wrote:

Only 184 days left!!

DFTBA

Dana

Hahah!! You're not predictable, just efficient!! LOL!! I'm still flipping out every time I see them! These pictures converted one of my die-hard Jacob friends to Team Rob!
YOU CONVERTED SOMEONE!? That's awesome. Rob is going to need more fans through NM. (okay, not really but i'm all for adding to the team)
We know there are going to be those crazy chicks who think he's really edward and they'll hate him for leaving "bella" and all that drama.

OMG...two days until the trailer!!!
Get ready to videotape your reactions ladies. ^^v
Just like last time haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*   AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AH! Ah,ah,aaaaahhhhhh!!! ABBS! HOLY @#$% ROB ABBS! *dead*
Page 1 of 1