Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Things You May Not Have Noticed...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Arianna

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Some Things You May Not Have Noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Some Things You May Not Have Noticed...   Some Things You May Not Have Noticed... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Here's a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sd8NaWQW18

Has anyone noticed any others? I noticed that Jessica and Rosalie wear the same silver jacked throughout the movie.

Rosalie:
http://thelitconnection.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/movie_cullens1.jpg

I don't have a still of Jessica wearing the jacket, but I just looked on my ipod, you see her wearing it at 1:28:59. It's the scene where Bella left Charlie, and is driving with Edward, back to the Cullens house, where they meet Laurent again. Jess, Mike, Tyler, Angela, and Eric stole the mugs, remember?

Oh, and here's another pic:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4100000/Carlisle-Cullen-carlisle-cullen-4126672-672-320.jpg
He's beautiful, I thought you like to see him. Wink
Back to top Go down
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Some Things You May Not Have Noticed...   Some Things You May Not Have Noticed... Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Thanks for posting this. I have noticed a couple from the youtube video but not all of them. Now I want to go back and watch it again to see if I can catch them on my own. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
mrs.carlisle.cullen13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
mrs.carlisle.cullen13

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Some Things You May Not Have Noticed...   Some Things You May Not Have Noticed... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 am

thanks for the carlisle pic... needless to say i already have it... but it made me swoon momentarily Smile
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Some Things You May Not Have Noticed...   Some Things You May Not Have Noticed... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:04 pm

I noticed a few of the mistakes (Emmett and Edward on the ground for one) and a few I do not think can be considered mistakes. In the book, Billy cannot drive, but some people in wheelchairs can drive. And with the whole pale skin thing - it is impossible for them to be paler all the time. They are not really vampires and it would take so much makeup all the time for them to look that pale. But then they would look ridiculous.

Did anyone else notice that in the hospital scene the tubes on Kristen's face kept moving? At some points they were partly on her eyelid and then others they were all the way down her cheeks.

Thanks for posting that video!
Back to top Go down
mrs.carlisle.cullen13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
mrs.carlisle.cullen13

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Some Things You May Not Have Noticed...   Some Things You May Not Have Noticed... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:35 am

They have a full list of little 'mistakes' on IMDB, its really awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Things You May Not Have Noticed...   Some Things You May Not Have Noticed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Things You May Not Have Noticed...
Page 1 of 1