Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Empty
PostSubject: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:42 pm

I am in a major panic state right now and do not know what to do.

A Twilight Convention is coming this summer to near where I live. The only catch: It's extremely pricey. I do not know whether I should pay the $300 for three days of Twilight-Awesomeness. Of course I want to go (Kellan, Jackson, Peter, Ashley and Michael are going to be there! As well as the Hillywood Show!) but I do not know if paying $300 is a good idea. The events sound great and I probably will never have another chance to go to a convention, but is it worth it?

Please I need advice because there is only one ticket left and I have to purchase it by tonight. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:58 pm

There haven't been any conventions for me to go to, so I can't really help you.

As for my opinoin, first off, this isn't a once in a lifetime opportunity. There are other conventions, but it might be more difficult to get to those. I am completely jealous of anyone who can get to a convention and hope that I'll be able to go to one soon, so I think I'm forced to suggest to you to go.

That suggestion is more of a "me living through you" thing, but I think that, while it isn't a once in a lifetime opportunity, it is a splendid chance that it is happening in your own frontyard. As for the money, if you think that you're going to have to skip meals to do it, don't, but if you think you can handle paying $300 for the time of you life (or so they say...great, now I'm going to have Dr. Horrible in my head) is worth it.

Again, I'm absolutely no expert on that, but I would suggest that, by what I've heard, you'll have an incredible time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:18 pm

i went to Accio Con and its was worth it!! u should REALLY go!
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Thanks guys.

I know it probably is not a "once in this lifetime opportunity" but I
probably will not be able to go to another one for years, because they
do not usually come to the Northern east coast and because I probably
will have spent the money I have been saving up for something slightly
more practical, like a car.

I really want to go, but my mom's final say is no. I really wish to go, but understand her reasons and know it is very expensive. I am hoping that another convention will be coming soon that I will be able to attend and that will be cheaper.

To anyone that can go: it looks amazing and basically half the cast, save Rob and K-Stew, the nomads, Nikki and Elizabeth will be there. Tons of great activities will be planned and I hope that you guys will have a great time.

I never actually mentioned the name? It is "A Salute to Twilight: Twi-Tour". I hope you can attend!
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Wait, I live in the Northeast. Where is it exactly? (though I doubt I could go)
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:52 pm

I'm going to TwiCon this summer & it's really expensive too, but i think it's worth it!
I say- DO IT!
I really don't think you'll regret it.
I mean, 3 days of fun, friends, and cullens?!!
woop woop!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:04 pm

It is in Parsippany New Jersey.

August 28th - 30th.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Oh, I'll be back to school by then. New Jersey is about 6 hours away, so I don't think I would be able to make it anyway. Oh well, there's always another one. It's nice that the Northeast has something going on, though. We've been so out of the loop in the Twilight fandom.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:06 pm

I know! Everything always seems to happen on the West Coast. Although that is hardly surprising considering Twilight takes place there. It still would be nice to have some more events come here though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!   Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Think It Is Worth It? (Going To A Twilight Convention) MAJOR PANIC MODE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: