Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whose gift is the biggest burden?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Whose gift is the biggest burden? Empty
PostSubject: Whose gift is the biggest burden?   Whose gift is the biggest burden? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Which of the vampires bears the biggest burden because of their gift? I think its Jasper. I think feeling other people’s emotions would be a huge price to pay for his gift. He felt so depressed from killing people because he could feel their emotions. He is at the mercy of the people around him. I think it’s a very intense gift.

Last edited by Resisting the wine on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Whose gift is the biggest burden?   Whose gift is the biggest burden? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:41 pm

yes Jasper has it bad. I also think that Alice might to because now that the wolves r around, she cant see everything so that has to be frustrating!
Back to top Go down
SurrepTRIXus
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SurrepTRIXus

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Whose gift is the biggest burden?   Whose gift is the biggest burden? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:48 pm

I think they all have huge burdens, but I think maybe Edward and Alice have the biggest burden. Both of them are given information that isn't available to others, and they can't always know what to do with it or how to use that information morally. Edward is privvy to everyone's thoughts, so it has to get difficult to remember who said what and who thought what.

But I think Alice might have it just a little bit harder, because she might know what's going to happen and feel the need to change it, but A.) how can she know what exactly she would need to change and B.) how can she know that the change is for the better?

While I agree that feeling other people's emotions is probably a huge burden for Jasper (don't you just want to cuddle him to make him feel better?) at least he has the ability to make them feel differently and improve the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4464489/1/<b>Fixing<_b>_<b>Dusk<_b>

PostSubject: Re: Whose gift is the biggest burden?   Whose gift is the biggest burden? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:28 pm

JASPER! cause i couldnt stand to feel lust and love and anger and and and ya you get it. But edward kinda sort of has a burden but ya.... same with alice. I CANT CHOOOSE!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Whose gift is the biggest burden?   Whose gift is the biggest burden? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:33 pm

its too hard because unless you have to live with it, you wont know and i guess each of them have their flaws but then again they have the positive things. Alice can see the some of the bad things that are going to happen and when the wolves come around, its got to be frustrating when she cant see it all. Edward can hear everything, things he may want to hear and things he would not want to hear and its probably very annoying never being able to just shut it off. Jasper has it bad because he has to feel the emotionsof everybody. one minute he could be on top of the world and the next he could be feeling angry. tht has to be annoying. but then again Jasper can understand what they are feeling and help them. so i guess its a horse a piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose gift is the biggest burden?   Whose gift is the biggest burden? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whose gift is the biggest burden?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: