Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies* Empty
PostSubject: a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies*   a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Someone please explain to me HOW these are outtakes?!
I think I've said that before. These are from the newly dubbed "photoshoot that keeps on giving".
That's right, more GQ outtakes.

As you can see by the title, I couldn't make any human noises for a good ten minutes.
Seriously, let's send them a giftbasket.

http://pics.livejournal.com/amby049/pic/00032x90

http://pics.livejournal.com/amby049/pic/00033bdy

http://pics.livejournal.com/amby049/pic/00034ch9

Personally I think all of these and the other outtakes should have been kept in the mag but they probably didn't want us to explode before we finished reading the interview.

Other notes of interest:
According to Rob's Friend Sam Bradley, Rob is a great cook and a neat freak. o_o
They used to be roomies a while back. Huh, wonder why Rob says he lives in a mess all the time...
Maybe america changes people. ;3

The times of India also reports:

The Twilight actor revealed his being an easy target while attending school in London turned him into one rebellious student.

And the transition, in due course, led to his expulsion from the school.
“Someone stole my shoelaces once from my shoes. I still wear them and never put laces in them - they”re like my trademark shoes now!” the Daily Express quoted Pattinson as saying.
“I got expelled from my school when I was 12 - I was quite bad. I never ever did my homework. I always turned up for lessons as I liked my teachers but my report said I didn’t try very hard,” he added.

(that info is courtesy of pattinson online but I'm still iffy on it because Rob didn't get interviewed personally. I'm sure parts of it are true but how much is anyone's guess.)

Ever notice it's always the kids who got picked on that turn into gods?
Sort of makes me want to go find the people who messed with Rob so I can punch em...
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies*   a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Why in the name of all that is holy are these photos not in the magazine?!?!?!?! I mean come on!!!!!!! *sighs*
Back to top Go down
curuia
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
curuia

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies*   a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:05 pm

OK i can actually type now, I've calmed down... XD
WHOA! What are those NOT in the magazine??? That's just Crazy!!! Anyways, *goes back to pictures**sigh* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies*   a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a...aaaa aa aaa...*mimes at thread* *dies*
Page 1 of 1