Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW looks for NEW moon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

NEW looks for NEW moon Empty
PostSubject: NEW looks for NEW moon   NEW looks for NEW moon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Okay, so i know i have previously asked about the new moon looks, but some new pics of the characters close up have come out. What do YOU all think? I'm super picky, so i may sound like a jerk, but...
ALICE: I think the look is cute, but i loved her flippy hair in Twilight. You can't really see her hair, here, tho, and i like her makeup.
EDWARD: Looks the same but still gorgeous!
JASPER: alright. I'm having a little trouble processing this one. In twilight, alot of people didn't like his hair--very 'ungeneral like'. I liked his twi-hair, but the little new moon bang curl is a little odd for me. Oh and i like his shirt haha. he had like the exact one in twilight. still lurv him tho!
CARLISLE: i really miss his twilight hair. This looks too posh movie star for me. this must be a wig--but i loved his old hair even if it was unnatural blonde. I s'pose i shouldn't ask Peter Facinelli to go thru the bad process of a dyejob again.
**Those are my opinions, tell me yours! Hopefully i don't sound too much of an over-opinionated butthead Smile**
ALL PICS GO TO THEIR OWNERS--COPYRIGHT IS PRINTED ON PICS

NEW looks for NEW moon 3454006997_9148e11088</A>NEW looks for NEW moon 3454820346_5a51380626</A>NEW looks for NEW moon 3454007419_d2083e22bb
</A>
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW looks for NEW moon   NEW looks for NEW moon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Ok so with Jasper, I didn't recognize him, until I remembered I was on a Twilight site when I saw it. Carlisle looks too...*thinks of word* I dont know how to describe it, but I am not a big fan of his new looks either.

I am happy though. I like that they are all getting an upgrade, I just wish that they were a tad bit more...-idk- better?
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: NEW looks for NEW moon   NEW looks for NEW moon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:36 pm

I think Jasper looks pretty hawt.....Carlisle...i seriously thought it was an impersonator!
Back to top Go down
cullentastic
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
cullentastic

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Picture responses   NEW looks for NEW moon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:40 am

I seriously didnt recognize Jasper/Jackson..it doesnt really look like him. I really like Alice/Ashley and Edward/Rob's looks. Carlisle/Peter's is..interesting...the color looks WAY too gray..it makes him look older.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW looks for NEW moon   NEW looks for NEW moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW looks for NEW moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: