Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can Rob handle this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
musicc4evr
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
musicc4evr

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-24

can Rob handle this? Empty
PostSubject: can Rob handle this?   can Rob handle this? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm

since new moon is starring mostly jacob, my question is do you think rob can handle having the twilight spotlight on taylor?
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: can Rob handle this?   can Rob handle this? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:37 pm

I actually think Rob would be glad to get some of the spotlight off of himself. I think that maybe he thinks that with the spotlight on someone else then maybe he might have a lil more freedom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yes   can Rob handle this? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: spotlight   can Rob handle this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:51 pm

I think Rob is fine with it. I've seen a couple of trash mags lately with Rob's picture on the front of them saying there is fighting going on because of Taylor. What a load of crap.....these magazines set everybody up. If I was him and kept seeing this trash talk all over town, it would upset me. I don't know why they make stuff up, like who's dating who, who's jealous of attention, etc....
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: can Rob handle this?   can Rob handle this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 pm

I think he'll be more then happy to hand it off. I actually think that he thinks he will be left alone and Taylor will get all the fangirls. HE IS WRONG! Smile
Back to top Go down
OME!edwardDAZZLEDme!
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
OME!edwardDAZZLEDme!

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: can Rob handle this?   can Rob handle this? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 pm

I'm not sure if he can handle it because I read this article and it didnt sound to good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can Rob handle this?   can Rob handle this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can Rob handle this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: