Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oooo...rob...how we love you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

oooo...rob...how we love you Empty
PostSubject: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:06 pm

here is an interview where Rob addresses some issues including the E! coverage of where he stinks....meh...

http://www.moviefone.com/insidemovies/2009/03/27/robert-pattinson-talks-gossip/

Its a really good interview and just reading it makes me love him all the more. God bless you Rob! and your mother!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Hahahaha I just read this! We do think alike ~<3
So glad he cleared that up.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Folklorn wrote:

W00t! *loves on* we are awesome!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:17 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
Folklorn wrote:

W00t! *loves on* we are awesome!!!
We rule the gutters of the twilight fandom. *shifty eyes*

nerd moment: I totally just reminded myself of that daymn pokemon with "shift" in it's name.
oh the uncoolness.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:18 pm

oh we're allowed to have those moments....i wont tell anyone you had a moment..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:21 pm

oh we're allowed to have those moments....i wont tell anyone you had a moment..
What's even worse, I remember the name of the pokemon <<
I think I still have my old cards under my bed too.
I should clean my room...
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:27 pm

I know what you mean...my room is a wee bit disaterous...its in need of cleaning...hmmm...i wonder if i could kidnap rob and make him clean it...or even Kellan...hmmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:34 pm

I know what you mean...my room is a wee bit disaterous...its in need of cleaning...hmmm...i wonder if i could kidnap rob and make him clean it...or even Kellan...hmmm...
pfft, put them in maid costumes...I mean...
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 pm

ooooo.....man candy!!!!!! mmmmm manip...I would definitely break out the cameras for that one...wanna help..i mean....
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:10 pm

i clicked the little ashes thing and saw the movie poster.

rob looks ridiculus with a mooostash. horrid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:25 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
i clicked the little ashes thing and saw the movie poster.

rob looks ridiculus with a mooostash. horrid
It looks campy and over done (which is what i thought at first too) but then I saw a real photo of Dali and it made sense. The man looked like a cartoon character IRL o_0
Rest assured, from what I've seen in a decent portion of the film Rob doesn't sport the stache.
I think little ashes covers most of the time before Dali became well known. His younger years if you will. Of course, I have yet to see the film so who knows. I want to see it but I have no idea which friend I could possibly take with me that would understand an art film like this.
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:17 pm

yeah, i don't think i will see it anyway. from the GQ article that rob did it sounded alittle sex crazy.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Apparently there is a nude scene with Rob.....and I heard that Rob is looking to be in the movie memoirs where there is rumored to be a lot of um...shagging going on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:01 pm

I've herd there's both tasteful sex scenes and a few that are down and dirty. It's interesting that he seems to want to take on such roles but then again, it probably keeps away the really young fans.
Sex always seems to be the way actors break away from type casting. He might be getting worried about being Edward for so long.

...or he's just very sexually oriented.
It's bound to catch some people off guard.

I love Depp a lot so me and my aunt decided a while back to go see a film with limited release that he was staring in. We didn't bother to read anything about the movie, we just knew Depp was in it...we should have done some research. XD
That's not to say it was a bad movie, not at all. It was just graphic and very sexually charged.
Probably raunchy at times. I know I blushed and hid my face a few times. It was called the Libertine...look it up. You'll know what I mean.
I'm more careful now to say the least.

I still want to see this but I could never take my mom or something and my best friend is too far away right now. Oh dear...
The reviews will be interesting. I've herd it's still a brilliant film so it must be well done.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 pm

OH MY GOD....I own that movie and I love that MOVIE!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:17 pm

OH MY GOD....I own that movie and I love that MOVIE!!!!!
See now, it's a GREAT movie but if you're not expecting the sex AT ALL then as soon as it starts you're all 0//////0 OMG!
My mom almost went with us to see that movie...she would have killed me.
I should rent it <<
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 pm

I bought it cause i like johnny depp and had seen the previews...which were TAME and when i watched it I was like...OMG...it's raunchy but good. My mum watched it too...she liked it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:11 pm

I bought it cause i like johnny depp and had seen the previews...which were TAME and when i watched it I was like...OMG...it's raunchy but good. My mum watched it too...she liked it..
You are so lucky your mom liked it. My mom has issues with sex in general.
She's very black and white about it. Anything but the norm is pervy to her.

I'm trying to find some good graphics for those of us that are older on the forum but who knew the 7 deadly sins were so lacking in art?
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Dude, the books my mother reads are like that ff u posted the one about the list. Yeah my mum has no issue with sex as long as there are no gay couples. (my parents are Jewish)
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:19 pm

i just get uncomfortable watching stuff like that with my parents. i went and saw 300 with my dad and that one scene was very awkward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:24 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
i just get uncomfortable watching stuff like that with my parents. i went and saw 300 with my dad and that one scene was very awkward
yikes! Yeah, i'm the same way.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:25 pm

i saw that with my dad....and i was like...um...covers eyes....ewww!!
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Folklorn wrote:
SpunkRansomLove wrote:
yikes! Yeah, i'm the same way.
yeah so if i go to see it. i'll probably go alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oooo...rob...how we love you   oooo...rob...how we love you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oooo...rob...how we love you
Page 1 of 1