Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 45~PAUSE! I'm confused.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy*has_OCD*for_TWILIGHT
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Episode 45~PAUSE! I'm confused. Empty
PostSubject: Episode 45~PAUSE! I'm confused.   Episode 45~PAUSE! I'm confused. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 pm

In the intro it said, "If you've been on our forums, you know that we have excperienced a loss in twilight nation. And we just want to have a moment of silence to remember the good times.....Our thoaghts go out to families."
What does that mean? I haven't been on the forums for awhile. But I still looked around and I have no idea what you guys ment by that, so please explain. I apoligize for my uninsensativness (sorry for spelling) but I realy want to understand the situation. Halla ya latter.
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Episode 45~PAUSE! I'm confused. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 45~PAUSE! I'm confused.   Episode 45~PAUSE! I'm confused. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm

One of the regular posters on the forum went to the hospital with pains, eventually they led to a pretty severe surgery. He didn't make it through his recovery... it was recent and unexpected. This is the thread that was posted after his surgery...

https://tapodcast.forumotion.com/misc-topics-f16/sad-news-t1043.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

Episode 45~PAUSE! I'm confused.
Page 1 of 1