Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:25 pm

If Stephenie were to write another book, would you rather it be about James, Laurent, Victoria, or the Denali coven?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:26 pm

I think that stephenie should do the backstory to Laurent, Victoria, and James

but if i had to choose, it would be James
Back to top Go down
marci.hearts.edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
marci.hearts.edward

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:39 am

i say it should be about the Denali coven...only because they'll have some definite cullen time we havent seen before!
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:41 am

marci.hearts.edward wrote:
i say it should be about the Denali coven...only because they'll have some definite cullen time we havent seen before!

good point!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 am

i didnt think of that! I am changing my answer to the Denali Coven!
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:06 pm

It won't necessarily have Cullen time if it's about how they come to be a family. That was centuries before even Carlisle was born according to Stephenie if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:40 am

nomadgirl wrote:

It won't necessarily have Cullen time if it's about how they come to be a family. That was centuries before even Carlisle was born according to Stephenie if I remember correctly.

i dont remember but if its true then i would definately go with the nomads cuz James is awesome and yeah
Back to top Go down

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 am

I SAY! ummmm No offense but i say no nomads. Just cuz cam plays james doesnt mean anything. SO this is my idea..... If she writes another twilight related book i'd say..... hmmmm difficult choice....

First of all no one come and hunt me down for my choice because if they do.... OH NEVER MIND! they can get me through the SPARKLE SYSTEM... haha back on subject

(I say the wolves have more story than the nomads. Just because we dont really see much of them with family and just the way it changes them. I think its more important to do them because they are there...)

Okay vamp wise i say..... Denali Coven because they have so much underlying story that we dont get. They are also a big part of the Cullens lives. I think that their story is more important than the nomads because they are different like the Cullens but they have a different background then them. the nomads are just bloodthirsty killers (believe it or not) that all they mostly likely think about is blood because they cant build relationships with anyone. They would be fighting amongst themselves and feeding. That is some story right there. If you think there is romance... possibly not very likely. James and Victoria yes they were mates but they werent really bond together.

So ya thats my input on this whole question. cheers
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
I SAY! ummmm No offense but i say no nomads. Just cuz cam plays james doesnt mean anything. SO this is my idea..... If she writes another twilight related book i'd say..... hmmmm difficult choice....

First of all no one come and hunt me down for my choice because if they do.... OH NEVER MIND! they can get me through the SPARKLE SYSTEM... haha back on subject

(I say the wolves have more story than the nomads. Just because we dont really see much of them with family and just the way it changes them. I think its more important to do them because they are there...)

Okay vamp wise i say..... Denali Coven because they have so much underlying story that we dont get. They are also a big part of the Cullens lives. I think that their story is more important than the nomads because they are different like the Cullens but they have a different background then them. the nomads are just bloodthirsty killers (believe it or not) that all they mostly likely think about is blood because they cant build relationships with anyone. They would be fighting amongst themselves and feeding. That is some story right there. If you think there is romance... possibly not very likely. James and Victoria yes they were mates but they werent really bond together.

So ya thats my input on this whole question. cheers

First of all bailee you are hilarious. i loved your Sparkle System input there!
Second of all yeah i would totally read books about the wolves before we get more vamps. the wolves are awesome and the book would be full of awesomeness
Back to top Go down

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:09 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:

I agree wolves
Back to top Go down

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:19 pm

I'm with Marci AND your sig rocks!!!
Back to top Go down

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:10 pm

Denali if no wolves but wolves is my choice all the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question!!!!!!!!!!   Question!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1