Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leah Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna

Leah Question Empty
PostSubject: Leah Question   Leah Question Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:55 pm

What does Leah do about clothes? I know Jacob likes to tie a pair of sweatpants to his ankle.. But what about Leah?
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Leah Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah Question   Leah Question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:12 am

I believe it said somewhere that Leah does the same thing, except that she brings a shirt as well.

Let me go find it...

Sorry, but I can't find where it mentions Leah. If I find it, I'll post it, savy?
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Leah Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah Question   Leah Question Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:50 pm

It never actually says, but seeing as Bella notes seeing Leah after becoming a vampire, "wearing the same dirty shorts and tank-top that she had worn that day she came to yell at me," (that's not a real quote, it's among those lines though) I think she just keeps a pair of pants or shorts and a shirt either around her ankle/leg (an anklet that is like a rope so they can tie their clothes to themselves) or perhaps around her neck like a necklace.

Now that I am thinking about this, it doesn't make sense. I know for a fact that Jacob explains to Bella about tying his clothes to his ankle with a leather strap in Eclipse ("My clothes just don't pop in and out of existence, you know") but whenever Bella talks about seeing the pack as wolves, don't you think she would mention seeing them all have clothing tied to their bodies? And how would they tie them on with their paws?

Perhaps they just leave them in a certain place and come back to phase and then dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leah Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah Question   Leah Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah Question
Page 1 of 1