Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bella and mike newton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess

bella and mike newton Empty
PostSubject: bella and mike newton   bella and mike newton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:44 am

what would of happend if Bella had not fallen in Love with Edward...the whole familys is still there and there Vampires but Bella is just not in love with shes in love with Mike Newton..
Hes normal Human and no life threating drama
what do I think would of happend
this
1-Bella finally gives in they go out to the movies on date(surprise)
2-they start going steady
3-3 months later they go all the way
4-5 months later Mike cheats on her with Jessica but they get back together a week later
5-due to fact that its still bella and shes not the brightest cookie in the cookie jar she get knocked up(bella would sooo do that)
6-life over shes no longer intresting(wow like the actull bella)
what do you think
p.s
you are turning me in to a real bella hater but a more of a emmet Lover
p.p.s
Kristen ROCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: bella and mike newton   bella and mike newton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 pm

I don't think that would happen.

I'm not a Bella-hater nor am I a Bella-lover. (I do a whole rant on her on another thread)

I doubt she would get together with Mike. She never seems interested in him.

I could see her with Jacob, though. I could certainly see that "vision" Bella has at the end of Eclipse where they are very happy with multiple children.
Back to top Go down
musicc4evr
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
musicc4evr

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: bella and mike newton   bella and mike newton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 pm

hahaha. that would be funny.

they would go to la push, and go all the way, ( cause, let's face it. he's a regular teenage boy, and she's... well.... she's bella.)
then they would date throughout all of high school, then get married in vegas. then they would return to forks to live in the basement of the Newton's sport store. then they would have 3 kids named Moe, Larry, and Curly. then they amazingly have a girl, and bella names her Gurtrude. yay! happy life.

apologies for the exccessive bella-bashing..... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I know right   bella and mike newton Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 am

Last edited by read_the_book on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Til Twilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Til Twilight

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: bella and mike newton   bella and mike newton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:08 pm

i agree with missy. I'm not much of a bella hater, but i dont adore her. If she fell in love with mike.... (not what i think would really happen, just being bored.)
1. Dinner
2. Become more of a known couple around school
3. Jessica gets jealous and flirst with mike
4. Bella and mike break up
5. Edward thinks mike is still going out with bella
6. jacob thinks the same thing
7. Edward kills mike
8. jacob does, same time (lol)
9. the same issue in twilight- edward or jacob? Even tho they killed her friend.... lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: bella and mike newton   bella and mike newton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:59 pm

No no no, she would [i]obvioulsy [/i]fall in love w/ Jake. In eclipse jake says, "I was the natural path your life would have taken if the world was the way it was supposed to be...if there were no monsters and no magic." My all time fave quote from Jacob!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bella and mike newton   bella and mike newton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bella and mike newton
Page 1 of 1