Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cullen Barber????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nutzey
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-12

A Cullen Barber???? Empty
PostSubject: A Cullen Barber????   A Cullen Barber???? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 am

Hmmmm, so it's probably been asked before, but I havent had time to back track all the iTunes pod casts yet.... Crying or Very sad
And I'm sure it must have been discussed at some point...
but presumably you cant cut their hair right? so is it a really good looking soft kind of kevlar or something, because it must be strong right? but flexible too, otherwise edward would be constantly stabbing bella's hands with his hair right...?

P.S. appreciate the ABC title choice :p
Back to top Go down
Twilight Bliss
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Twilight Bliss

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: haircuts   A Cullen Barber???? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:33 pm

I think the girls answered this one before on the podcasts....I believe the general census is that their hair doesn't grow and it's fibers are too strong to cut just like their skin is too hard to cut or damage. It would still feel soft, but it would probably would have been converted to a super strong fiber like silk threads (they are strong, but yet soft) or something like that. The proteins in the hair shafts have probably shifted into something else.

It would kinda suck not being able to ever change your hairstyle or color. Talk about making sure your haircut is perfect and your body is how you want it before you are changed since this is how you will be forever. It's probably the same way on fingernails and toenails too.
Back to top Go down
Nutzey
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A Cullen Barber????   A Cullen Barber???? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:49 am

cool thought it may have been Wink

yeah deff sucks, can you imagine having a bad hair day that day???? sheesh, bad times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cullen Barber????   A Cullen Barber???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cullen Barber????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: